Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Business Time Discussion (Public)
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Tassager
Wears Business Socks

re: Uld

Okay all... here's the nub in me asking you guys to tag along on an exploit and share your experience with me!

I want to see Ulduar. I've only ever heard wonderful things about it. I joined in Wrath, and was late to the raiding game (really started in ToC). I have literally only ever done half the bosses (and on my mage at that), and did them on scattered attempts with mediocre groups and only a few times.

I'd love to see Yogg and Algalon. I'd love to try Yogg without some keepers, run some achieves, etc, etc...

Since I'm not really familiar with Uld, I don't know how many people we'd have to bring at this point to accomplish some of the deeper mechanics in there. Thoughts?

I'm thinking if there's enough interest sometime this weekend, I'd like to get a group together and do it... What do you all think? Anybody want to come along?
Rhius
Rius Aldregan
Wears Business Socks

I AM IN.

I missed all of Wrath entirely and Ulduar is pretty much the #1 thing from that expansion that I'd like to see. Plus I can mine me some robot bosses for bike parts.
Millya
Guild Leader
Wears Business Socks

I would be game to do this. I never went with Vidyala, so I could bring some heals? We should also be able to score some drakes out of the deal, assuming we can do Kologarn's achieve (it was always a bit of a crap shoot).

I'm hoping Shaen agrees to come because I think he knows Ulduar best out of anyone (along with Jake!)
Panerai 1
Wears Business Socks

Ulduar is not to be missed

Definitely has the most epic feel of any dungeon and a good story to boot...especially if you leveled in wrath...i'm far from a lore guy, but I do like the story line.

plus, it has some of the top quotes in the game "I remember you... "

Watch the 3.2 trailer introducing ulduar if you haven't seen it - run brann run!

Wears Business Socks

IN THE MOUNTAINS
Noodlestein

Algalon is such a good fight.

I may be down on the hunter, I'd also suggest going for drakes while we're at it.

Fsob
Wears Business Socks

I am so there!

I think I saw the word "achieves" somewhere in this thread so I had to scroll down and post this. Going to go read the rest of it now. tongue out

Wears Business Socks

Sure! I'm always game for these kind of things.

Tassager
Wears Business Socks

This is swell.

What day works best for everyone? Sat or Sun?
Millya
Guild Leader
Wears Business Socks

I'm thinking Saturday will (probably) be best for us, or even Friday. My Dad is going to be in town but his schedule is vague, probably he will be here Sunday.

My Gran was discharged from the hospital and then had to go back in. She keeps falling and hurting herself further. I may have to be making unexpected trips as a result of her living situation changing, I'm not sure, but I'll try to plan ahead.
Vosskah
Officer
Wears Business Socks

I can come on Voss to tank or dps. If you have 10 people though, I can pass. I've already tanked Ulduar hard modes quite often.

I agree, it's still one of my favorite raids with ICC. The most beautiful though for sure.

"Now why would you go and do something like that? Didn't you see the sign that said 'DO NOT PUSH THIS BUTTON!'? How will we finish testing with the self-destruct mechanism active?"

122 times, folks...

Wears Business Socks

My only problem is that I'll effectively be out of town on Friday night and for most of Saturday; Sarah and I are going up to her parents' house and to check out Madison some more.

Sunday would be fine if it were Sunday evening.
Carlctrl
Raider
Wears Business Socks

I'll be out of town on Sat. Should be back in the evening though.

Tassager
Wears Business Socks

Raid is up on calendar. Post up if you'd like an invite... 6p on Sunday.
Tassager
Wears Business Socks

Hey all - in light of the interviews tonight, we are going to push Uld back until further notice. I absolutely still want to do it... now just need to find another time that works for everyone.

How does two weekends from now look? July 30-31? (I work all weekend this upcoming weekend)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Business Time Discussion (Public) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum