Faction : Alliance
Race : Worgen
Class : Druid
Spec 1 : Balance
Spec 2 : Feral (Bear)

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Tell us a bit about yourself (the person, not the character.):
I really try to have a good time raiding, but at the same time be serious when needs be. I try to be as mature as possible when I raid.

Please describe your previous/current raiding experience.:
I've done most of the normal LK content previously, and have cleared all normal T11 content, and have had experience (admitedly, only one boss kill, though) with a good amount of Heroic encounters.

Why are you leaving your current guild (if applicable?):
Because I really do not get along with my GM at all, and as a result of a lack of variety in the classes we have, struggle with many encounters. Also, almost no one uses their microphone except our raid leader.

Do you have an off-spec? How good is your off-spec gear, and are you willing to play it if needed?:
My off-spec is Feral Tanking. My off-spec gear is just about as good as my main spec gear, and I'll play it if needs be.

Why are you interested in joining Business Time?:
Because I want to join a guild that takes raiding seriously, and raid with responsible people who know what they're doing, and do it well.

Do you have Mumble installed and a working microphone? (Business Time is no longer using Vent):
Yes

Is there anything else you'd like to add not covered by the previous questions?:
I can take criticism if I deserve it, and I do not get mad when I don't win loot.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> 3x a Month
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> 3x a Month
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Vosskah
Officer
Wears Business Socks

re: DECLINED - App: Rustycane - by Millya

Hey Rusty, thanks for your application. We'll be reviewing it over the next couple of days and get back to you. Please keep checking this thread regularly as we might have some questions for you.

To start, do you have links to some recent combat logs?

Also, I see that you're missing a couple of tinkers. I can see that the gear is brand new. Which tinker will you be putting in them?

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum