Faction : Horde
Race : Tauren
Class : Death Knight
Spec 1 : Blood
Spec 2 : Frost

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Tell us a bit about yourself (the person, not the character.):
I'm terrible at talking about myself - but here it goes. I'm 23, been playing WoW since Vanilla on and off as life permits. Outside of WoW I'm a very dedicated person - I enjoy challenging myself and do so as much as possible. To that end I am an amateur olympic weight lifter (I don't compete but enjoy the challenge). I also enjoy photography; on a nice day theres nothing better than a beer and my camera.

Please describe your previous/current raiding experience.:
Where to start - you probably don't want to hear about MC or any of the 40 man days; but I was there. In WotLK I was a 10M Kingslayer then took a break to move and find a new job. In Cata I'm 10/12 Al'akir and Nef remain. I typically find myself in the minority while raiding. The one with cauldrons; food; pre-potting etc. I guess I'm not very good at doing things casually, if I'm going to spend my time raiding I would like it to be as challenging and intense as possible while still enjoying myself.

Why are you leaving your current guild (if applicable?):
Summer slump plus attendance issues. Raid leader is taking a break from the game. After we downed Cho'gall we haven't been able to fill a roster for progression nights. It is very stagnant and incredibly frustrating - try as I might to get 10 people together it just isn't happening. I don't want firelands to continue this trend.

Do you have an off-spec? How good is your off-spec gear, and are you willing to play it if needed?:
My tanking gear and dps gear are roughly the same (356 dps//358 tanking) and I am more than comfortable playing both roles and often switch as the raid requires. Though the frost spec will mostly likely become unholy with the upcoming patch changes.

Why are you interested in joining Business Time?:
Reading through guild recruitment the Business Time post stood out to me primarily because of your commitment to the 10m format. I love the ten man format and knowing that there are 9 other people I can trust to play their class well. Likewise, the insistance on an age floor is a nice addition to keep as much undue drama out as possible.

Do you have Mumble installed and a working microphone? (Business Time is no longer using Vent):
Yes

Is there anything else you'd like to add not covered by the previous questions?:
I also have a mage Glasskanon and resto druid Jacklinks decently geared on the same realm as well.

I really like peanut butter.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> 1x a Month
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> 1x a Month
Millya
Guild Leader
Wears Business Socks

re: DECLINED - App: Hitower2 - by Millya

Hello Hitower and thanks for your interest in Business Time! Please give us a bit of time to review and discuss your application (during which we may have some questions for you here). We'll be getting back to you!
Paranon

Do you have much in the way of heroic mode experience (either on this character or as another)?

Ogres support the 21st Amendment.
Meraxiss
Wears Business Socks

Hi Hitower, looking at your characters it looks like they are all about equally geared, with similar kills, and the same guild rank. My question is which is your main? Are you raiding with different raid groups within your guild or are you the go to guy for filling a hole with whatever is needed? Also do you happen to have any logs or parses of your dps? Do you agree that Jiff extra crunchy is the superior brand and type of peanut butter?
Vosskah
Officer
Wears Business Socks

Meraxiss wrote:
Do you agree that Jiff extra crunchy is the superior brand and type of peanut butter?

That's a trick question. Everyone knows Kraft light creamy is the best.

Vosskah wrote:
Meraxiss wrote:
Do you agree that Jiff extra crunchy is the superior brand and type of peanut butter?

That's a trick question. Everyone knows Kraft light creamy is the best.

Lies.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum