Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Business Time Discussion (Public)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Panerai 1
Wears Business Socks

re: what my comp thinks of me playing a hunter

i have a dual monitor setup and this Bing wallpaper manager that puts new images on my desktop few hours or so (usually pretty cool images from Bing)

anyway, when i logged into my new hunter today - this guy was looking at me from my other monitor. not sure if it means anything

Forum Image

And then you acquire a quest that promptly asks you to kill twelve of them.

Millya
Guild Leader
Wears Business Socks

Noodlestein wrote:
And then you acquire a quest that promptly asks you to kill twelve of them.

Not the pandas, nooo! D:
Fsob
Wears Business Socks

I think it's because you are playing a worgen, not a hunter.

Wears Business Socks

It's great that the Gnome talks the most trash in regards to what race people play. :D

Panerai 1
Wears Business Socks

Time Magazine Top 10 Evil Animals

10. Asian Carp
9. Emerald Ash Borer

8. Panda
Quote:
This may sound heretical or even downright mean. But let's not mince words: pandas are evil. Oh, but they're so cute, you say, and chubby and fluffy and bumbling. They have those sweet, complacent smiles, and they eat bamboo! Well, listen here. The first step to getting over pandas is to imagine the coloration of their black-and-white fur as being the inverse of what it is — you see? Now it's less of a cuddly exotic woodland creature and more of a freakishly large raccoon. Slothful to the point of being circumspect, pandas drag around, knowing full well that most of the humans in their midst will fall for their deceptive, charming spell.

What most people don't realize is that pandas have us duped. They are the one species in the animal kingdom that seems to live outside the realm of Darwinian science. Most creatures in the universe follow German philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche's axiom: a creature "will strive to grow, spread, seize, become predominant ... because it is living and because life simply is will to power." Pandas didn't seem to get the memo. They have no will to live or reproduce. To this day, scientists have to perform grotesque procedures to keep the panda population from collapsing into oblivion. Forget about the fact that pandas are mean-spirited, mate-abusing, progeny-mauling, deviant monsters. Forget about the fact that these hoodlum bears have conned humanity with their supposed cuteness. The most evil thing about pandas? The cunning with which they expose the stupidity of humans.

7. Tapeworm
6. Dingoes
5. Locusts
4. Tsetse Flies
3. Rats
2. Humans
1. Bedbugs

Wears Business Socks

This is the list that persuaded me to never believe anything Time Magazine says. As if any animal could be more evil then humans....

Wears Business Socks

Quote:
This is the list that persuaded me to never believe anything Time Magazine says. As if any animal could be more evil then humans....

I mean come on, we invented evil...

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Business Time Discussion (Public) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum