Faction : Horde
Race : Troll
Class : Druid
Spec 1 : Resto
Spec 2 : Resto

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Tell us a bit about yourself (the person, not the character.):
My name is Zeke and I live in Fort Worth, Texas. I live a blessed life; I’m 30 years old and am (happily) married and a (proud) father of three! My wife got me into WoW a few years ago and while she doesn’t play anymore she cheerleads my raiding and my kiddos think it’s the coolest thing to sit in my lap and watch me “kill monsters”. In fact my toons are named after my son who I’ll often find standing next to me during raids in full armor get-up. Toy helmet, breastplate, belt, legs, shield and sword, if he’s awake during raid time he’s often swinging, shouting and cheering me on.

In addition to my family life I have a busy career with staff spread over three continents so WoW is my treat, my hobby and my escape from the real world. My other hobbies include baseball (lifelong Texas Rangers fan) and traveling with my wife.

I don’t game outside of WoW. I fail at Madden or curse Wii golf occasionally but overall it’s just WoW for me.

Please describe your previous/current raiding experience.:
I was a casual player throughout Vanilla & BC and began raiding in WOTLK. I’m 12/12 ICC with a Fury Warrior with several hard modes but frankly did not have a lot of fun raiding DPS. I rolled a Resto Druid in late Wrath and never looked back. I only play healers now and also raid with a Holy/Disc Priest.

My Cata experience is

BWD
Reg – 6/6
Heroic – 4/6 (Magmaw, Chim, Maloriak, Atra)
BoT
Reg – 4/4
Heroic - Halfus

I have limited Heroic experience on Twins from BoT & Nefarian in BWD.

Why are you leaving your current guild (if applicable?):
This answer depresses me!

I recently transferred to Burning Legion to join a 1/13 guild after playing on Draenor for years. I was able to shore up their healing team and help them get through several fights they had been struggling on. In less than 10 hours of raiding per week we added Maloriak, Chimaeron, Atramedes & Magmaw over three weeks. We quickly shot to the #1 active 10 man on the server and had the foundation of an outstanding team. Unfortunately real life scheduling conflicts arose for our Raid Leader (MT DK), top DPS (top 50 ranked Warlock), Mage (kiting superstar) and Boomkin ( battle chicken). Rather than fill 4 roles and replace 4 outstanding players we have decided to disband.

Prior to this guild I was co-GM and healing lead for a start-up guild on Draenor. We progressed to 9/12 in our first few weeks raiding. This is a proud accomplishment as the team was started with 3 friends and then recruited from scratch. Draenor is not a top raiding server so there was a tremendous amount of patience, coaching and development involved with the team. Unfortunately real life scheduling issues broke our core there as well.

Do you have an off-spec? How good is your off-spec gear, and are you willing to play it if needed?:
I will be painfully honest here – while I can play a Boomkin competently I do not enjoy it. I’m a healing geek, I’m always in the healing forums, theory crafting my Priest and Druid and I’ve not experienced the same level of fun I have in WoW when playing a DPS class. I would be willing to occasionally spec Boomkin for a specific fight but I would not be happy doing so with any regularity. I raid with two Resto trees and switch them out fight by fight (cannot stress how big of a healer geek I am) and I would die inside a little to lose that option :)

Why are you interested in joining Business Time?:
You guys come highly recommended by a good buddy. A cuddly yet ferocious bear with a disarmingly cute roar for each dragon before they get a sharp paw to the face. I’m also interested in running 10’s, since our guild broke up last week I’ve been accepted into 3 guilds, all are 7/13 + but run 25s. I prefer the mechanics and comradery of 10s.

Do you have Mumble installed and a working microphone? (Business Time is no longer using Vent):
No

Is there anything else you'd like to add not covered by the previous questions?:
*I don’t have Mumble installed but can’t imagine it being much beyond double clicking a file and typing in a password Happy

I am a dedicated, focused and mature adult who plays to raid and raids to clear new content. I am highly dedicated to being a top player in my class and am constantly striving to improve through self analysis (World of Logs, Recount) and frequently seek feedback from my fellow healers and assignments. I am very open to feedback, in fact I encourage it. I am a very strong player but have not yet maximized my potential and I realize that the most efficient way to accomplish this is through direct and honest feedback from others.

If you are interested in offering me a trial I’d appreciate the opportunity to ask some questions of my own. I’ve been accepted into three 7/13 + guilds but I do really prefer 10s and those opportunities are with 25s. At this stage I am considering my options and BT is the only 10s I've applied to.

Thanks!

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> 1x a Month
Saturday -> 1x a Month
Zek é

re: Re: App: Ezzee

I forgot to post WoL links!

Guild (April) - http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/115412/calendar/04-11/
Heroic Halfus - http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-vkr3mhyd4ywlyldr/analyze/hd/source/?s=922&e=1189
Heroic Halfus - http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-4bcfg8vk5aqbl8qa/analyze/hd/source/?s=4606&e=4862
Millya
Guild Leader
Wears Business Socks

re: APPROVED - App: Ezzee - by Millya

Hi Ezzee and thanks for your application! We'll be discussing it and getting back to you; during which time we may have some questions for you in this thread.
Millya
Guild Leader
Wears Business Socks

We'd like a chance to speak with you further in Mumble (or Vent), are there times this week that are good for you?
Carlctrl
Raider
Wears Business Socks

Thank you for the app Ezzee. Do you have a preference to raid with your Resto Druid or Healy Priest?

p.s. As a former Draenor citizen, I'm glad to see another Dranite, or maybe Draenorean (sp?) applying!

We'd like a chance to speak with you further in Mumble (or Vent), are there times this week that are good for you?

Hi Millya, I'm available to speak from 5 - 6:30 server (PST) tomorrow or Friday from 6 - 8:30 (PST) server. I'm out of pocket on Thursday for a wedding (that all 5 of my family is in $$$$$$$$$$$$$ )

I look forward to speaking!

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post

Thank you for the app Ezzee. Do you have a preference to raid with your Resto Druid or Healy Priest?

p.s. As a former Draenor citizen, I'm glad to see another Dranite, or maybe Draenorean (sp?) applying!

I would be open to bringing both over and using what the guild needs. I do prefer my Druid, I play at a high level on the toon and the Priest is a recent addition for me. I should note my Priest is currently at a 352 iLevel so he's well behind appropriate gear for Hard Modes. Below is his Armory link. Don't judge to harshly, some of my gemming and enchanting isn't totally spot on as I'm replacing gear raid by raid. wink

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/ezze/advanced

Halfus - http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-o8skvrj7c1875cxk/analyze/hd/source/?s=7606&e=7859
Chim - http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-o8skvrj7c1875cxk/analyze/hd/source/?s=5924&e=6206

I am comfortable playing Holy or Disc with no real preference between the two.

I'd be ok raiding either toon but long term goals would be me staying current in progression on the Druid.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Zek é

So, I fail at quoting and days of the week comprehension.

Tues - available from 6-8:30 server
Weds - available from 6-8:30 server
Fri - available from 7-8:30 server

Thanks!
Millya
Guild Leader
Wears Business Socks

Let's go ahead and make it for 6:00 PST tomorrow, then. Just roll an alt on Moonrunner and someone will be able to hook you up with the Mumble info (if you're able to install it before then, if not we still have a Vent server for awhile longer).

Looking forward to speaking with you!
Zek é

Millya wrote:
Let's go ahead and make it for 6:00 PST tomorrow, then. Just roll an alt on Moonrunner and someone will be able to hook you up with the Mumble info (if you're able to install it before then, if not we still have a Vent server for awhile longer).

Looking forward to speaking with you!

It's a date
Sinpree

Also by tomorrow she means tonight, I know the timestamp on my forums for her post is actually the 10th not the 9th like it was for her.
ullariend
Wears Business Socks

My three year old doesn't go as far with the armor costume. But every time she sees Deathwing on the loading screen she says "That's a scary monster, are you going to fight it Daddy?"

She also likes the different druid forms. She can identify cheetahs thanks to travel form.

@ Sinpree - thanks for the clarification. I've been meaning to ask an accomplished Holy Pally why my overheals go up by at least 5% when I raid with one of you guys! Perhaps you can enlighten me tonight confused

@ Ullariend - My 6 year old daughter is totally indifferent. My 5 year old son is pratically giving the Braveheart speech before pulls and my 2 year old just harrasses me. The bear dance is a favorite of all and Eze (my son) knows enough by now that he wants it to be "bubbled" while dancing cause it's funnier (Power Word: Shield).
Panerai 1
Wears Business Socks

All my 10yr only wants to do is fly around and ride on the different mounts

When we got icecrown frost drakes last year - she thought dad was a superhero (or the light's vaunted justice)

Thankfully she can't really see the names of the mounts, because ever since last valentine's day when i won, I have the [Big Love Rocket] come up frequently in my mount randomizer add-on.

this is somewhat disturbing but i can see my daughter telling my ex, "Dad has this big love rocket and he was ..."
Next thing i know child protective services are at my door

Panerai 1 wrote:
All my 10yr only wants to do is fly around and ride on the different mounts

When we got icecrown frost drakes last year - she thought dad was a superhero (or the light's vaunted justice)

Thankfully she can't really see the names of the mounts, because ever since last valentine's day when i won, I have the [Big Love Rocket] come up frequently in my mount randomizer add-on.

this is somewhat disturbing but i can see my daughter telling my ex, "Dad has this big love rocket and he was ..."
Next thing i know child protective services are at my door

xD

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum