Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Business Time Discussion (Public)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Panerai 1
Wears Business Socks

re: To Heir is Human

this is definitely going to show my age, but anyone remember the old King's Quest series? Sam & Max, Leisure Suit Larry, Monkey Island, Wing Commander, Zork....
I was a big Origin fan (wing commander, privateer, ultima III+...) but i also liked the adventure stories.

This was early gaming at its best; solid story plus humor.

anyway, this guy redid the artwork for King's Quest III - same story, just updated from 16color SVGA

http://www.agdinteractive.com/games/kq3/about/overview.html

free Happy

Wears Business Socks

Pan, I used to play pretty much every Origin game. I actually forced myself to learn english to play Ultima III. I later played Ultima 1-6, Wing Commander 1-4, Privateer 1-2. I still say that company was the best gaming company ever, ahead of Blizz.

My favorites were probably Wing Commander III and Ultima V.

So You Want To Be A Hero?! I loved all these games. When I didn't play them I used to watch my brother play, because I was really pretty bad. I remember having to levitate the ring out of the bird's nest, and also that place in the forest where all the plants are spitting seeds from one plant to the other and you have to try to get the seeds...?! I also played Leisure Suit Larry, which sounds terrible because I was probably about seven or eight at the time. I liked to get the "test" questions at the beginning right because they assumed you were over 18 if you answered them correctly. >:D
Noodlestein

Show your age?

I'm what, 23 and I've played all of those!
:O

Fsob
Wears Business Socks

Must. Not. Make. Old. People. Feel. Older.

To be honest I've never heard of any of those besides Ultima and Zork. But then again the only computer games I played until I was 18 was Pong and Nibbles.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum