Faction : Alliance
Race : Draenei
Class : Shaman
Spec 1 : Resto
Spec 2 : Elemental

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Tell us a bit about yourself (the person, not the character.):
The name is Marco, and currently 30 years old. I have played WoW since the end of Vanilla. Currently working full-time as a laundry attendant, saving money to continue towards a college education.
Other interests include playing Dungeons and Dragons, and spending time with my real life friends when I can.

Please describe your previous/current raiding experience.:
When I started playing WoW, I was a rogue (Alurius, on Moonrunner as well). During that time his raiding experience is as follows (with Equitas):

-Molten Core (Full clear)
-Blackwing Lair (Full clear)
-Temple of Ahn'Qirah (cleared to Ouro)
- Naxxaramas 40 (Cleared Razivous, cleared Spider Wing)

After Burning Crusade, I rerolled into a Shaman, since melee DPS was very limited for raid spots. Kaariana became a restoration spec, and has the following raid experience:

-Serpentshrine Cavern (up to Lady Vash)
-Tempest Keep (up to Kael'thas)
-Mt. Hyjal (Full clear)
-Black Temple (Full clear)
- Sunwell (cleared to Felmyst)
WOTLK experience
-Obsidium Sanctum (only ever attempted 0 drake)
-Malygos (Cleared)
-Trial of Champions (cleared)
-Ulduar (cleared to Auriaya)
-Icecrown (cleared to Lich King)

Current Raid Experience:
Throne of Four Winds: 1/2 normal
Blackwing Descent: 4/6 normal
Bastion of Twilight: 3/4 normal

Why are you leaving your current guild (if applicable?):
The last guild I was in was Well Do It Live. It was formed with a few people I knew from back in Vanilla. The raiding was going well there, but we got stuck on Chimeraon. The other healers and myself were having trouble with this encounter. Coupled with the fact we had exactly 10 raiders for our group, and it lead to a halt in raiding and progression. It lead me to deleting my characters and taking a break.
I had my characters restored, and I have the itch to raid seriously once again.

Do you have an off-spec? How good is your off-spec gear, and are you willing to play it if needed?:
I currently have elemental as a off-spec. It is used for farming mostly. I have never raided as elemental. I have a very limited off-set, but if I am required to raid as elemental, I would gear up for it. Would also spend the time to play the talent spec well.

Why are you interested in joining Business Time?:
I started playing Cataclysm with the intent of raiding in a 10-man format. I have always seen BT do very well in a 10-man raiding format, since the days of Ulduar, and when Abima was posting in his recruitment posts on the Moonrunner forums. Logically, I figured this would be the best group to try and raid with. I can't say that I am the best shaman healer in the world, but I'd offer whatever healing/dispelling that is needed. ;D

Do you have Mumble installed and a working microphone?:
No

Is there anything else you'd like to add not covered by the previous questions?:
I can completely understand if you have hesitation in giving me a shot, since I lack hard mode experience. One of my talents involves learning very quickly on raids and instances I have no experience in.
I also know my current gear set is focused on normal mode raiding. I'd be more than willing to re-gem,re-gear for mastery for hard mode raiding. I am a person who is focused on wanting to get the job done, and do not waste time during raiding time. Currently, my work schedule is excluding me from 2 of your listed raiding days. If that is a problem, I understand.
In the Availability part at the bottom, I will put my current work schedule. It may change to the following in this next week (Not sure yet)
Monday-OFF
Tuesday-OFF
Wednesday- 6pm-7amEST (Not available)
Thursday- OFF
Friday- 6pm-7amEST (Not available)
Saturday - 5pm-10pmEST (Not available)
Sunday - 7am-10pmEST (Not available)

If you need to contact me in-game, feel free to whisper me at anytime. I do not have Mumble installed, but I can easily get it up and running if required of me. Thank you for reading this, and I wish the guild the best regardless of outcome.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Never
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Never
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Millya
Guild Leader
Wears Business Socks

re: DECLINED - App: Kaariana - by Millya

Hi Marco and thanks for your interest in Business Time and for taking the time to speak with me earlier. After considering your application, unfortunately we don't think that your availability will suit our needs. Even if your work schedule changes to allow you to attend two of three nights, it would be a restriction on how we're able to schedule the raids that we can't really afford.

Best of luck in your search for a guild, I am sure you can find one to suit you.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum