Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Business Time Discussion (Public)
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Tassager
Wears Business Socks

re: Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest.

I read on WoW Insider that one of the things that the staff does is TURNS YOU INTO A DRAGON.

So win.

Can't wait to see the proc for real, though.
Noodlestein

Yeah but the staff doesn't show a proc on it.

Of course it could be added but I wont believe it till I see it added to the tooltip.

Fsob
Wears Business Socks

Blizzard wrote:
Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest does have a proc, but the information hasn't been included in the PTR data files yet (which means there's nothing to datamine right now).

We did, however, hint at what the proc will be in our 4.2 preview: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/2685003

The great staff duplicates destructive magics, and also bestows upon its wielder the ability to transform into a member of the Blue Dragonflight.

Also, please keep in mind that some items on the PTR are still considered "works-in-progress," so certain aspects of their design -- including stats, on-use abilities, and appearance -- may change before the next patch goes live. Happy

Oh! And just to clarify (since I saw this asked in another thread), Dragonwrath will not be BoE.

ah okay then.

Carlctrl
Raider
Wears Business Socks

If I ever got this, I would HAVE to become a Jewelcrafter. The urge to put 3 +67 Int gems in this would be overwhelming.

Millya
Guild Leader
Wears Business Socks

That is just what I would do. >:D My JC gems are calling out for it. Or vice versa. It's so lovely.
Fsob
Wears Business Socks

mmochampion wrote:
The proc for Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest might be added in this build. As usual, nothing official for the moment but it's very consistent with the official preview.
Wrath of Tarecgosa - When you deal damage, you have a chance to gain the Wrath of Tarecgosa, duplicating the harmful spell.

I think I just procced in my pants.

Wears Business Socks

Fsob wrote:
mmochampion wrote:
The proc for Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest might be added in this build. As usual, nothing official for the moment but it's very consistent with the official preview.
Wrath of Tarecgosa - When you deal damage, you have a chance to gain the Wrath of Tarecgosa, duplicating the harmful spell.

God, that'll play well with Arcane...

I wonder how it'll treat frozen targets for you in frost...
Fsob
Wears Business Socks

Tassager wrote:
Fsob wrote:
mmochampion wrote:

God, that'll play well with Arcane...

I wonder how it'll treat frozen targets for you in frost...

Double deep freezes... /drool.

Curious as to how it will affect dots. Does it duplicate the dot when you cast it or duplicate a tick of the dot when it deals damage? Seems like it would duplicate a tick as otherwise I can see it being way OP for locks/spriests.

Would be so insane for pvp too. =O

If that does go in, I have a feeling it will get knocked to at least 50% of the orig spell... just because of pvp.

Meraxiss
Wears Business Socks

Noodlestein wrote:
If that does go in, I have a feeling it will get knocked to at least 50% of the orig spell... just because of pvp.
Blizzard has yet to nerf a legendary weapon effect for pvp. Warglaives were insanely OP in TBC, to the point that owners of both weapons were heavily sought after for arena teams. Val'anyr was also OP for it's shield effect. Basically if none of the other legendarys were nerfed for pvp, than I would say the likelihood of doing one now is nil.

That's not to say that the overall effect isn't reduced by a long or sporadic ICD, it is after all still in the PTR, but whatever they do, the pvp concern will likely be balanced by an ICD to give it that "legendary" burst effect but not to the point that they are doing so much damage that people drop que on sight of one.

Would be interested to see if the effect can be purged/stolen/dispelled though,that and with all of the interupts and stuns now I can see that classes with lots of high damage instants will be more potent than those without, at least in the non-skilled.
Carlctrl
Raider
Wears Business Socks

Quote:
Warglaives were insanely OP in TBC

A friend of mine that had those on his rogue would actually put them away in battle grounds, because if he didn't the entire other team would hunt him relentlessly. Everybody wanted to be the guy that killed the rogue with warglaves...

Noodlestein

I can't say I ever went up against anyone with Warglaves back in TBC. The only time I saw them they were on my team so I couldn't really tell you how OP they were. :P

Autoriot

Level 70 rogues with warglaives could still own the (old) 70-79 bracket np. Yeah they had a lot less HP but their damage was still super high and their dodge was through the roof. Since then they fixed people without expansions playing in normal bg's and rearranged the levels of brackets however...
Millya
Guild Leader
Wears Business Socks

If we get one more legendary in guild, there's a guild achievement. We should get Auto a pair of warglaives. ;p
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Business Time Discussion (Public) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum