Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Business Time Discussion (Public)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tassager
Wears Business Socks

re: Patch...

Seriously, it's starting to feel better than Christmas.

Every time I see patch notes recently, I giggle with excitement! Some real, meaningful changes... and some really nice quality of life stuff. Good stuff.

How are you all feeling about the upcoming patch?
Shaen
Officer
Wears Business Socks

I'm feeling that it's taking a long time. My alts need epics!

Carlctrl
Raider
Wears Business Socks

I like what I'm seeing for Holy spec at least, not having to keep recasting chakra is helpful.

Vosskah
Officer
Wears Business Socks

For the warrior, there are a few changes but it's really building on a good foundation. The most notorious changes are:

Pummel is now usable in all stances. (10 seconds interrupt)
    Rallying Cry (new ability) is available from trainers at level 83. It temporarily grants the warrior and all party or raid members within 30 yards 20% of maximum health for 10 seconds. After the effect expires, the health is lost. It has no cost, no stance requirements, and is not on the global cooldown. It has a 3-minute cooldown, but also shares a cooldown with Last Stand.
    Shield Mastery no longer affects the cooldown of Spell Reflection, however, it now allows Shield Block to proc a second aura that reduces magic damage by 7/14/20% for 6 seconds.

I think this raid wide cooldown will definitely be useful in many situations and having shield block reduce magical damage is oh so damn sweet.

Not a whole lot for rogues as they don't really need buffs or nerfs. We went from being the 2nd highest DPS to 4 or 5th in 4.06 which means we avoided the future nerf bat.

Tricks being 100 yard range is the biggest change and very welcome as it was annoying at 20 yards, a lot of the time I couldn't even tricks from the back of a boss to the tank.

Other than that, just PvP buffs to stealth & recuperate and a PvP nerf to cheat death.
Fsob
Wears Business Socks

Frost mages are getting quite a few buffs. I kinda have a hard time believing that they will all make it live, but we'll see.

A well played arcane mage will be absolutely deadly in bg's after the patch.

I just get a minor buff to my mastery, thats about it for holy paladins. Seems Holy Paladins are the one healers they are pretty content with.

I am mostly content with them as well other then our two zone heals not working the greatest in 10man raids but not really sure what you could do to fix that anyways, they aren't terrible either just not great.
Meraxiss
Wears Business Socks

Word of glory nerf because blizz feels Ret off-healing is too much so it's getting a cool down. Yet another bullshit pvp fix that primarily affects pve
Noodlestein

They should add into a current prot talent "Removes cooldown on word of glory" etc. that way it wouldn't screw prot over.

Sinpree

I am fine with the nerf, I don't think prot/ret pallies need to be healing themselves with WoG during a raid. That is why raids have healers, if you die its on us. Holy power is much better suited towards generating threat or doing more dps.
Tassager
Wears Business Socks

So... what do we think. Next Tuesday?

/crossesfingers
Autoriot

Everything is pointing to Tuesday, THANK GOD. Most of these changes have been needed for a long long time. I'm talking about the heroic lockout bug, tanks needing to be hit capped, etc.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Business Time Discussion (Public) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum