Faction : Horde
Race : Blood Elf
Class : Warrior
Spec 1 : Fury
Spec 2 : Protect

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Tell us a bit about yourself (the person, not the character.):
I'm a CAD designer for the home fashion industry. My days are usually busy and fast pace. I deal with alot of graphics, paintings, and colors.

I am normally quiet at first and a bit more talkative when I know the people more. I don't mind "cybering" with people, although I do that in private to that Sinpree space goat.

Played in Team FPS shooter clan matches on OGL ladder before WoW. Started WoW after it was release a few days. Originally raided as a hunter. Then re-rolled warrior on Tanaris server before transfer was allowed.

Please describe your previous/current raiding experience.:
Classic:
(hunter)
MC / BWL / AQ40 Twin Emps
(Warrior)
MC / BWL / AQ40 first boss

TBC: (warrior) Fury in 25 w/ Prot whencall upon. Prot mostly for 10man off nights
Kara/Gruul/SSC/TK/BT/ZA

WotlK: (warrior) Fury for 25, Prot for 10man till Raid ID lockout changed
Naxx / Sarth+3/Malygos
Uldaur - Full heroic clear + Algalon in 10, Full clear minus Algalon in 25, some heroic 25
ToGC - Full heroic clear in 10 + Insanity, 4/5 heroic in 25
ICC - Full heroic 25 + 10 clear 12/12

Cata:
BWD - 6/6 25man
BoT - 4/4 25man
TotFW - 1/2 25man

Why are you leaving your current guild (if applicable?):
Wanted to go Casual at the end of January when raiding guild fell apart after getting Nef. Tried a couple of places but either the timing was bad or the environment wasn't right. Was taking time off due to some RL stuff and not finding a better raiding guild fit.

Do you have an off-spec? How good is your off-spec gear, and are you willing to play it if needed?:
Prot gear, was decent in January, underpower by today's standard.

Can always do some emergency tanking if raid needs. I will always try to piece together a decent Prot set and work with what I can get and make the best of it even if I don't expect to tank.

Fury, Arms or emergency Prot once on a blue moon is fine with me and can change upon request.

Why are you interested in joining Business Time?:
I trust a few Real ID friends' opinion. Sinpree is one of the few that I trust only cause he QQ alot w/ me in whisper, and he's very picky. For him to like a guild it need to be just right. The raid time is definitely a plus. 9-12est mean I can actually enjoy my dinner before raid or help make it. Not raiding on the weekend means I can enjoy RL, and actually go shopping for the stuff to make the dinners.

Do you have Ventrilo installed and a working microphone?:
Yes

Is there anything else you'd like to add not covered by the previous questions?:
I am on vacation in the first week of May. Wanted to get that info out in case it is a problem for recruitment. I usually try to stay as close to 95% attendance for the year as possible.

some old WoL logs if they still works are

Kismet Logs (january) Name - Silania
http://worldoflogs.com/reports/yxty2f677q529zws/sum/damageDone/

Wanderlust Logs (semi Casual) Name - Grimx
http://worldoflogs.com/reports/05iz81enh1p9ugk3/sum/damageDone/

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Don't Know
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Don't Know
Saturday -> Don't Know
Sinpree

re: APPROVED - App: Grimclaw - by Vosskah

Thanks for taking the time to app Grim. By the way guys this is a good friend of mine who I have raided with since the beginning of TBC, so a very long time. I really trust this guy and is an excellent player.
Millya
Guild Leader
Wears Business Socks

Hi Grim and thanks for your application! We'll be discussing it and getting back to you soon, so please check the thread over the next little while.
Millya
Guild Leader
Wears Business Socks

We'd like the chance to speak with you on Vent. Are you available this evening? The earliest Voss and I can be there is 8 PST (or 11 PM for you) which means that it should end when we usually end a raid in any case.

Hopefully this is an acceptable time for everyone else as well, we have things we need to do beforehand otherwise we'd have it earlier. If it won't work out, we can also reschedule.
Vosskah
Officer
Wears Business Socks

My apologies but we'll need to delay the interview.

We definitely are interested in interviewing you but Millya and I must go and help her family tonight. It came up suddenly and cannot be postponed so please accept our apologies and we'll try to reschedule in the next couple of days.

Hi, no apologies needed, we can do the vent chat anytime you guys are free. I should be free on most nights and if it's at 11pm est/ 8pm pst, then I'm usually home by then.
Vosskah
Officer
Wears Business Socks

Ok, Grim, if you can, we'd love to interview you at 5pm server on Wednesday. I know it's short notice and thank you for your patience with us on this.

Please let us know and we'll be happy to meet you online at that time.

Thanks!

I can be on wedensday at 5 server/ 8pm est. See you then.
Carlctrl
Raider
Wears Business Socks

Grimclaw,
Thanks for taking the time to go through our interview process. We'd like to extend you an invite to Business Time! Not to rush it, but if you can transfer soon we'd like to have you in the raid for Wednesday. If not it is ok.

Either way, Welcome!

Vosskah
Officer
Wears Business Socks

Serepha wrote:
Grimclaw,
Thanks for taking the time to go through our interview process. We'd like to extend you an invite to Business Time! Not to rush it, but if you can transfer soon we'd like to have you in the raid for Wednesday. If not it is ok.

Either way, Welcome!

Actually... the raid for Thursday.

thx for the quick reply. I'll start the transfer process now.

I wasn't expected to get an invite so fast, so I wasn't expecting to be consider for raids tomorrow. I'll try to see if I can make it back in time before raid, but being the day of my house closing, I'm unsure actually how long and stressful it would be.
Vosskah
Officer
Wears Business Socks

Grim, no problem at all. If you had been available, fine. But closing on a house is quite a bit more important.

Don't worry about it and we'll raid with you probably Monday.

"sign here
and here
here also
initial here
this says you've read every thing you've signed
don't read it, just sign it please
and here
thank you"

And that's just Vosskah's section the Business Time closing process.

You then have dance around Shaen's and Tahlos' void zone of fine print before Millya comes through and saves the day offering you a bottled water/jolly rancher and then asks for the check - only then do you get the keys and the /ginvite.

you'll enjoy the house closing better!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum