Faction : Alliance
Race : Night Elf
Class : Druid
Spec 1 : Feral (Bear)
Spec 2 : Feral (Cat)

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Tell us a bit about yourself (the person, not the character.):
I'm a very laid back person. I get along with just about everyone. I love a good joke. I just started learning to play the bass guitar.

Please describe your previous/current raiding experience.:
I started playing wow just after the launch of wrath. I did random pugs with friends for nax. When Ulduar came out I was introduced to content that wasn't pug friendly, so I started shopping for guilds. I joined an ok one that did great on normal modes, but didn't have the talent to handle hard modes. I was looking for better and a friend suggested I apply to SR. I loved raiding with them and enjoyed some very good progression. Sadly, SR slowly died after it's gm (Kerym) left. For Cata I moved to IA with some of the people that were in SR. I joined a rather successful raiding group and tanked several of the server first kills including Nef. After the Nef kill Comcast failed me - I had no internet for a while. When it was fixed my spot was gone, so I joined another 10 man. I did the progression through normal modes all over again, dying to get into heroic content.

Why are you leaving your current guild (if applicable?):
IA had 3 10 man groups. One fell apart due to poor attendance. The one I was in was headed the same way. They took what was left of the two and made one. RL friends were given priority, so I was left without a group as of this week.

Do you have an off-spec? How good is your off-spec gear, and are you willing to play it if needed?:
Yes, feral cat. Gear is ok - some of it is shared with tank spec so there's a little bit of dodge in there. I'm good for around 15-16k dps. I'm willing, but since 4.0 cat has become too easy to play. I get bored doing it for extended periods of time.

Why are you interested in joining Business Time?:
I was always impressed with your strict 10 man progress. Now it's a good fit for me. You have the progress I'm interested in and raid times are close to exactly my ideal. I also get the impression you are a great group of people

Do you have Ventrilo installed and a working microphone?:
Yes

Is there anything else you'd like to add not covered by the previous questions?:
I take raiding seriously. You can expect near perfect attendance from me. I stay on top of theory crafting for my class and boss strategies.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Don't Know
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Don't Know
Saturday -> Don't Know
Millya
Guild Leader
Wears Business Socks

re: DECLINED - App: Vaenor - by Vosskah

Hi Vaenor and thanks for your application. We'll be reviewing it and getting back to you!
Vosskah
Officer
Wears Business Socks

Vaenor, one quick question. In your app, you mention tanking the server first kill for Nef. Yet in your armory, it shows 0 kills for Nef. How come?

Hi Vaenor, I regret to inform you that our tank position has been filled. Thank you for your interest in BT and best of luck in your guild search.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum