Faction : Alliance
Race : Night Elf
Class : Druid
Spec 1 : Feral (Bear)
Spec 2 : Feral (Cat)

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Tell us a bit about yourself (the person, not the character.):
I am a working professional with an active family. A busy life but I still find time to play some wow in my free time. I'm easy going, responsible, and have fun when raiding. I'm looking for like minded players to experience end game content with.

Please describe your previous/current raiding experience.:
I raided most of WoTLK up through ICC/RS...as hunter and druid. The vast majority of my experience on this character has been tanking/dps (with a brief stint as resto).

Why are you leaving your current guild (if applicable?):
I'm in a ten man raiding guild at the moment, have been for almost a year. I actually have enjoyed the guild a great deal, however we recently had a change in leadership, some key people moved on (to new MMOs), and generally it seems the guild has lost their will to raid. I haven't yet -- and I am actively looking for a group of people to continue progression.

Do you have an off-spec? How good is your off-spec gear, and are you willing to play it if needed?:
Yes -- my off-spec gear is similar to my main spec. I am willing to play it if needed.

Why are you interested in joining Business Time?:
I agree with the guild philosophy and much prefer 10 man raiding to 25 man content. Honestly, I respect the way you interact with other players (i.e., applicants). Courtesy and maturity are both important to me and it's obvious your leadership values these traits as well. I'm trying to find a strong guild to push progression with in Cata and I believe Business Time offers that type of environment.

Do you have Ventrilo installed and a working microphone?:
Yes

Is there anything else you'd like to add not covered by the previous questions?:
What can I say but thank you for reviewing my application. It looks like several individuals have already submitted applications so I know I have some serious competition (4+ tank apps ... crazy). Hopefully, it's not too late to be considered.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Don't Know
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Don't Know
Saturday -> Don't Know
Karhu1

re: DECLINED - App: Karhu1 - by Vosskah

Corrected character link:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/karhu/advanced
Millya
Guild Leader
Wears Business Socks

Hi Karhu and thank you for your application! We'll be reviewing and getting back to you shortly.
Millya
Guild Leader
Wears Business Socks

Hello Karhu and thank you for your interest in Business Time. As you saw, we had many quality applications, yours among them, and unfortunately we have filled the position. Best of luck in your guild search, I sincerely hope you can find a great guild to suit you.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum