Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Business Time Discussion (Public)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Millya
Guild Leader
Wears Business Socks

re: Razer Naga

Someone I know through blogging is selling a Razer Naga for anyone who has thought about getting one:

Razer Naga

It's a great deal for a like-new item, I'd say. Happy
Panerai 1
Wears Business Socks

you're using it, right?

what's your opinion?

Wears Business Socks

Yep, I've been using one for a few months now. It has a steep learning curve. Now that I have gotten used to it, I love it. It gives me access to many more essential buttons. Initially I was frustrated - and I did have to redo some of my heals with mouseover macros (the buttons that are "button 4" and "button 5" are hard to reach for me, you can see them at the tip of the left mouse button. I don't bind anything essential to them now).

It's worth noting that the mouse apparently doesn't come with the stickers (there are some cosmetic stickers, no biggie) but also that means it doesn't come with the "training" stickers. I never ended up using them myself so perhaps that is no big deal, they recommend not to use them if you can avoid it. Basically at first it can be tough for your fingers to "know" where the right buttons are. They say it takes 18 hours of gameplay before you really know. I didn't time myself.

Basically, initial set-up, tweaking of UI and physical adjustment were a pain, but I am now quite happy with it.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Business Time Discussion (Public) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum