Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Business Time Discussion (Public)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Noodlestein

re: What are these addons?

Trying to figure out what the addons this hunter is using, mostly his skins around all his addons, like the bars/dmg meter/omen.

At first I thought it had something to do with buttonfacade but that doesn't mess with omen so it couldn't be it

Forum Image

-Kaylá-

Defiantly Recount, Pretty sure the threat meter is Omen (mine used to look close to that) but could be Apex (yuck). As for the bar layout I would have to re-look it up, have defiantly seen it before (didn't like the outline garbage of it though).

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Noodlestein

I think I found it, looks alot like Dirt's old(possibly still new) ui, TukUI, but a modified version, I tried it but god that crap is so clunky to modify.

Shaen
Officer
Wears Business Socks

You can achieve all that with KGpanels, but it takes some effort depending on how much you want to customize. It only gets complicated if you try to start using your own art assets.

Dirtface

Yep, that's a tukui mod. I forget which one... there's a modifications forum on tukui's site, though none of them have ever been stable for me.

You also pretty much have to write code to customize it. Not complicated code, but code...
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Business Time Discussion (Public) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum