Race : Human
Class : Rogue
Spec 1 : Combat
Spec 2 : Assass.

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Tell us a bit about yourself (the person, not the character.):
I'm a 28 yo traveling software consultant, on the road Monday through Thursday every week and I currently call Dallas home.

I've been playing WoW since open beta and participated in every beta since. I like to stay flexible and prefer hybrid classes over single role. However, with rogues, I find that I finally nailed down the active play portion of the class and am quite happy with the results.

Please describe your previous/current raiding experience.:
I raided for about 2 months before BC came out, spent a long time avoiding max level in vanilla.

However in BC, I swapped around a few guilds until finding one that was consistently running Kara. I settled into a guild that progressed up partway through SSC and TK.

In Wrath, I've focused on 10 man modes. I cleared Naxx, 12/14 Uld, cleared ToC 25, 4/5 Hard 10. These were mainly on my paladin, Erequois (Prot/Ret).

I've always been keenly aware of encounter mechanics, usually by about the 3rd or 4th attempt. I'm quite analytical in my approach to raiding.

Why are you leaving your current guild (if applicable?):
N/A, but I stopped raiding originally due to poor internet access while traveling and mobile computing. Both of those have been remedied I'm happy to say.

Do you have an off-spec? How good is your off-spec gear, and are you willing to play it if needed?:
Still looking for a decent pair of daggers to make non-combat viable :D

Why are you interested in joining Business Time?:
I get a good feel for the team and I'd really just like to get to know the group.

Do you have Ventrilo installed and a working microphone?:
Yes

Is there anything else you'd like to add not covered by the previous questions?:
I currently have plans to form a 10 man group for Cata comprised of real life acquaintances so, right now, I don't expect to raid with BT during Cata.

Aside from that, I'm always happy to answer any questions. I'm a very forthcoming individual.

As for the character name, I'm still waiting for someone to report it and force a rename, but so far, people just seem to find it hilarious...

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> 3x a Month
Saturday -> 3x a Month
Millya
Guild Leader
Wears Business Socks

re: DECLINED - App: ergh99 - by Millya

Hi, and thanks for your interest in Business Time. There are a few things relevant to your application that puzzle me a bit:

As BT is first and foremost a raiding guild - we aren't really recruiting for non-raiding members. We have a few members who used to be raiders and can't raid for whatever reason and so they become social members.

Secondly, we don't exactly need melee DPS, and your rogue's gear isn't heroic ICC ready (and that's pretty much all we do at the moment) - and as you've stated your intention is to form a group of your own when Cataclysm drops and wouldn't raid with us then, I'm not sure we have much to offer each other.

Last but not least, regarding the name, we have all the big dicks we need, primarily filling a raid leader position. wink No supplements required.

Best of luck, and I hope your RL guild works out when you put it together.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum