Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Business Time Discussion (Public)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Millya
Guild Leader
Wears Business Socks

re: 4.0 Gem Conversions

A resto druid blog that I read did the work of setting up a conversion table for all of the gems once the patch hits. Very useful! If you need such a thing, you can check it out here:

Gem Conversions
Panerai 1
Wears Business Socks

re: 4.0 Gem Conversions

I have done done any theory crafting personally yet - and haven't been able to find much for priests (haven't look too hard beyond the few blogs and boards I read)

What i've found is that all my SP stuff has gone to intellect - giving me like 45k mana on the PTR....way too much, but it allows me to skip a lot of the costly regen related talents and put points into throughput or effectiveness talents.

At 85 and for raids, everyone says mana and regen is a big issue and i'll need all the spirit i can get as well as all the talent points i can afford into my regen talents.

So I will likely go more haste for 4.0.1 and leveling, and then find a balance between int/spirit/haste at 85.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum