Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Business Time Discussion (Public)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fsob
Wears Business Socks

re: Success at last!

Perseverance really does pay off!

After 9 heartbreaking months in a place that was foreign to our eyes, our ears, and our feet, we as a guild have finally achieved true success!

No doubt some of us doubted at times, I know I did. Some of us have cried at times, once again I am just as guilty as everyone else. There have been many trials and tribulations, many joys and sorrows, many walls built in our path by everyone around us...

But we couldn't be stopped! Denying all odds, we have achieved the impossible!! I stand here today and look at this amazing thing we have done and I find it hard to believe. 9 months ago I would've told you to gtfo if you stated we would be able to do this. But we did do it! No matter the cost in repairs, the cost of flasks, the cost of bandaging our broken limbs and mending our broken hearts.

As of right now, when I look at this monstrous thing we have accomplished, I feel proud. Like a father walking his only daughter down the aisle. Like a 5 year old boy who just caught his first fish with his dad cheering him on. Like a mother hen when see finds out her chicks are old enough to leave the nest. But not really like any of those, they are nothing in comparison to what I feel.

I find myself void of words when I think of describing it. I have no previous experiences I can come close to comparing it to. All I can really say is how much this means to me. As of today Busiess Time is the 114th progressing 25 man guild on moonrunner, and it blows my mind!

Wears Business Socks

Your support is duly noted, Fsob.

Also, you are an asshole. I mean that in the nicest possible way.
Fsob
Wears Business Socks

No hard feelings here.

Just poking fun at a touchy situation. (pun intended) tongue out

I think I'm actually the one who pushed us over by doing it on Fdob.

Wears Business Socks

Maybe. I did it on Millya too. >_>
Fsob
Wears Business Socks

=O

I was pleasantly surprised by how much "harder" lootship is on 25 man. Everything else was pretty much exactly as I expected it.

Wears Business Socks

I agree - Lootship felt a bit as if it had been watered/dumbed down for ten man, with only two cannons, etc. The ranged basically being engaged in destroying axe-throwers felt more like a focused task and less of "OK, all these are dead, now let's kill some of these," etc.

Did your pug get past 4/12? And I agree. LDW is pretty much like the heroic 10 LDW and overall the fights are just... It's partly exciting to have so many people around, and partly ho-hum. Also the DPS overall was just so much lower than I am used to - I feel that BT's people could comfortably steamroll any 25 you throw at us.

That said - I much prefer tens. wink
Fsob
Wears Business Socks

Shaedre wrote:
That said - I much prefer tens. wink

Same.
Still there is something to be said for doing 12k dps in 251's as a frost mage. Buffs ftw!

Shaedre wrote:
Did your pug get past 4/12?

Nah, it kinda broke up after we wiped on the roaming valk on our way to plague wing...

We had a kingslayer in the raid so we did heroic lootship. I always had something alive to shoot frostbolts at, felt rather odd.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum