Race : Human
Class : Paladin
Spec 1 : Prot
Spec 2 : Ret

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Tell us a bit about yourself (the person, not the character.):
First off i realize your not actively recruiting but if possible for future consideration i would like to put in a application. (for 2 toons my pally arincia and shaman Asaania)
I am 27 years old and a student at Southern university of Oregon in there senior year (woo mathematics). I tend to repeat myself or reword things differently. I have a fiance and a roommate living in the same apartment as me. I also do have some form of dyslexia but its not as obvious as dog vs god. If anything i constantly mistype and make lots of grammar mistakes. All in all trying to balance school, life, and recreation.

Please describe your previous/current raiding experience.:
Between my two main toons (Arincia and Asaania) I have cleared all of naxx 10 and 25, EoE 10 and os 10/25 at start of wotlk. I then took a small break and came back to get uld 10 12/14 normal and toc 10/25 full cleared with togc 25 being 1/5 (pugged) and togc 4/5 (guild raids). My current raid experience in ICC has been 5/12 (arincia as pug leader) and 6/12 (asaania and a pug follower). For ICC 10 i have cleared up to sindragosa on normal (18% as lowest with guild attempt as the main tank and raid leader). For icc 25 the only bosses i have not yet experienced has been professor putricide, blood queen lanathele, sindragosa, and lich king.

Why are you leaving your current guild (if applicable?):
I was raid leader sense September 2009 leading, planing, and executing all the raids and apropiate strategies. At this point there is almost no involvement in raiding and membership has been slowly declining. To sum it all up lack of interest and the main raider pressive raiders are or will be leaving the guild or game.

Do you have an off-spec? How good is your off-spec gear, and are you willing to play it if needed?:
Both toons have off-specs and are able to play as needed.

Arincia has a retribution OS with almost all 251 gear and 2 piece tier 9 (hands and legs) and tier 10 (head/shoulders) with the rest being 245/251 gear and other options as i've been able to collect for off spec. I am able to play it though i should relly spend more time in a target dummy (only able to do 4.5-5kish single target dps without any dmg buff from random heroics/icc)

Arincia is elemental Off-spec with 4 piece 245 tier gear and 251/264 left over piece from resto that are useable in elemental (yes i have 2 hit sets one for hit buff present and another if not). It used to be my main spec untill ICC came out when i swaped to resto as main spec.

Why are you interested in joining Business Time?:
I have found the 10 man scene a lot more enjoyable. You get to be more friendly with people. I have been focusing a lot on the 10 mans scene for ICC seance it came out for raid leading (while also doing 25 man) and i would love to see 10 man ICC through to the end. I also enjoy that you emphasis people as well but that when its boss time serious game faces go on.
Also i want to be different then the people that focus strictly on raiding 25 mans that everyone see's on this server (IA/eq/PS (while around))

Do you have Ventrilo installed and a working microphone?:
Yes

Is there anything else you'd like to add not covered by the previous questions?:
This is for both toons (again sorry for the clutter) but i consider my main my paladin (i love to tank) but i also am not opposed to using my shaman a guild working on heroic lichking 10 man as i have only been to sindragosa (18%) in normal 10 man. I also try to be a flexible and helpful person as i can when it comes to raiding. I'm not looking for a free ride or to be carried but to learn and earn my spot for raids and the boss kills/achievements that comes with it. After having to raid lead so many months i will work on trying to not try and raid lead as its mainly 2nd nature for me right now.
Also thanks a lot to palasha for all those randomly timed questions/clarifications.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Don't Know
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Don't Know
asaania

re: DECLINED - App: asaania - by Shaedre

Clarification its ICC 10 5/12 (pug leader Arincia) and 6/12 (pug follower) asaania.

Also to sum up
Why are you leaving your current guild (if applicable?):
To sum it all up all the progression based raiders have/are currently leaving for more progression based guilds with other non raiding guild members.

(damn thought i had caught all my typos)
asaania

Damn last time i hope. its icc 25 man 5/12 (pug/guild leader arincia) 6/12 icc 25 asaania (pug follower)
Millya
Guild Leader
Wears Business Socks

Hey Asaania and thank you for your interest in Business Time and for taking the time to fill out an application. As I'm sure you noticed, we aren't actively recruiting and additionally we're also really full on paladins (prot paladins in particular are very well-represented in our regular raiding roster) and so we'd have to experience a significant shift in people before we'd add one, unfortunately.

Again, thank you for your interest, and I hope you're able to find a guild that is a good fit for you! Best of luck. Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum