Race : Draenei
Class : Shaman
Spec 1 : Resto
Spec 2 : Elemental

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Tell us a bit about yourself (the person, not the character.):
Hi, my name is Larry. I am 39 and a maried father of 4. I work full time in a medical clinic. I have been playing WOW since the final stages of Classic Beta. I am an admitted altaholic. I started playing on the horde side and remained there until late BC. I rerolled Alliance to play with some friends who have all quit playing.

Please describe your previous/current raiding experience.:
I have had raiding experience through all of WOW. In classic I completed MC, BWL, AQ, 1/2 Naxx and all of the World Dragons. In BC We completed Mag, Gruul, BT and the first few bosses in sunwell. Currently in wrath I have completed Naxx, Sarth 3d 10 and 25 man. TOC 10 and 25 Man, TOGC 10 4/5 and TOGC 25 2/5. ICC 11/12 10 man with 1 Hard Mode and ICC 25 man 8/11.

Why are you leaving your current guild (if applicable?):
I currently am looking for a mature home to be honest. I have always followed my younger friends around and I am looking for a mature bunch that I can settle in with. I love 10 man content and I wouldn't be heartbroken to never do a 25 man again. With Blizzard trying to balance 10 mans in the expansion, there really wont be a need for 25 mans in my opinion.

Do you have an off-spec? How good is your off-spec gear, and are you willing to play it if needed?:
I am at work atm and I am not sure which spec I am in. Resto is my main spec with a 5300 ish gear score and elemental is my off spec with a 5200 ish gear score. I don't think gear score speaks for much but somethimes people just have to know. I also have a decent 5k enhance set that isn't far behind.

Why are you interested in joining Business Time?:
I had the pleasure of raiding with panerai for some time. He was one of the few reasons that I stuck it out with my 25 man guild for so long. I loved the conversations and the fact that we could relate so well being so close in age and demographic. He has told me that you guys where one of the best finds he made and an exceptional guild. He has told me that you are a drama free guild. How you value starting on times. These are all big selling points for me bacause I don't like to waste peoples time and i don't like mine wasted. He told me that your recruiting is very limited but there may be room for a hybrid healer. I have played a shaman since release. One on horde one on alliance. I know my class well. I have an 80 of every character except a mage that is currently 74. I would understand if there wasn't an immediate opening but I would like to find a place to call home.

Do you have Ventrilo installed and a working microphone?:
Yes

Is there anything else you'd like to add not covered by the previous questions?:
I appreciate you taking the time to read my app and I hope that I would be a good fit for you. My father passed away this week so things have been crazy. I am looking to transfer late next week if the fit is good.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> 3x a Month
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> 3x a Month
Millya
Guild Leader
Wears Business Socks

re: APPROVED - App: Stewz - by Vosskah

Hi Stewz, and thank you for your application. We'll be reviewing it and getting back to you!
Fsob
Wears Business Socks

The one class you haven't leveled to 80 is a mage?

Noodlestein

Hey, hey now... He's getting there, 74 yo. My mage is sitting at 69 atm, so close to 70 and SPELLSTEAL woo woo.

Dealbreaker: What do you think about Tacos?

Stewz

Wow a dealbreaker already. I love tacos but would prefer a nice burrito or enchilada first. It it wasn't for mexican food I would easily be 15 pounds lighter.
Panerai 1
Wears Business Socks

Glad you put in an app stewz

pay no attention to the trifling gnomes and trifling dwarf

Stewz wrote:
Wow a dealbreaker already. I love tacos but would prefer a nice burrito or enchilada first. It it wasn't for mexican food I would easily be 15 pounds lighter.

Those are acceptable as well.

Millya
Guild Leader
Wears Business Socks

Hey Stewz, well, tacos notwithstanding, we'd like the chance to talk with you in Vent. Is there a time that'd be convenient for you? Happy
Noodlestein

Tacos totallywithstanding

Stewz

I can make arrangements pretty much anytime this weekend. or anytime after 5 PM pacific during the week. Work likes me there until then. Let me know when and I will bring the tacos.
Millya
Guild Leader
Wears Business Socks

Stewz, would sometime today work for you? Sorry for the late reply, I'd originally thought that prior to the raid on Sunday would be good, but seeing as it's Mother's Day I think it might be hard to get as many people around. Perhaps this afternoon sometime, if you're available? Otherwise, seeing as it is short notice, I'm sure we can figure something out.
Stewz

I can make it pretty much anytime today. Im just watching the kids today. Let me know what time and I will hop over and get the vent info.
Vosskah
Officer
Wears Business Socks

Good, would 4pm server time (Pacific) work for you?
Stewz

4 pm pacific you got it. I will hop on before that and whisper someone for the vent info.
Thanks
Noodlestein

Don't forget the tacos.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum