Race : Night Elf
Class : Druid
Spec 1 : Resto
Spec 2 : Feral (Cat)

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Tell us a bit about yourself (the person, not the character.):
I am a working professional with an active family. A busy life but I still find time to play some wow in my free time. I'm easy going, responsible, and have fun when raiding. I'm looking for like minded players to experience end game content with and .

Please describe your previous/current raiding experience.:
I've raided most of the WoTLK content up through ICC...as hunter and druid. The vast majority of my experience on this toon has been healing/tanking. I have not yet done any HMs in ICC.

Do you have an off-spec? How good is your off-spec gear, and are you willing to play it if needed?:
Resto is my main spec and is ICC ready for 10 man content. I just recently switched from tank to a dps offspec so my feral set needs some work. However, with as easy as it is to pick-up gear (ie., heroics, etc.), it should be caught up soon. I love both specs and don't mind playing either one.

Why are you leaving your current guild (if applicable?):
Not in a guild currently. Also, I haven't done much 25 man raiding (no 25 ICC achievements) on this toon so I'll fit in nicely with the 10 man strict requirements.

Why are you interested in joining Business Time?:
I agree with the guild philosophy as stated on the WoW forums and much prefer 10 man raiding to 25 man content. I'm trying to find a good guild to finish out Wrath and prepare for Cata later this year.

Do you have Ventrilo installed and a working microphone?:
Yes

Is there anything else you'd like to add not covered by the previous questions?:
Thank you for reviewing my application.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> 3x a Month
Monday -> 3x a Month
Tuesday -> Don't Know
Wednesday -> 2x a Month
Thursday -> 3x a Month
Friday -> Don't Know
Saturday -> Don't Know
Millya
Guild Leader
Wears Business Socks

re: DECLINED - App: Rustig - by Shaedre

Thanks for your application, Rustig. We'll be looking it over and getting back to you soon.
Millya
Guild Leader
Wears Business Socks

re: DECLINED - App: Rustig - by Shaedre

Hi Rustig, thanks for being patient with us. Unfortunately with our roster the way that it is (3x full-time druids, two resto and one part-time resto) we just don't have room for another resto druid at the moment. I'm sorry that this turned out to be the case because otherwise we liked your application.

Best of luck, and I truly hope you can find a guild that is a good fit for you!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum