Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Business Time Discussion (Public)
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Itanya_Blade
Officer
Wears Business Socks

re: Steam Summer Sale

I am not!
Millya
Guild Leader
Wears Business Socks

I am LOVING Bastion by the way. I also ended up getting Civ V just so I could play with Voss. That is one game that won't make him nauseous. :D
Fsob
Wears Business Socks

Tassager wrote:
Just got Portal and Portal 2. When I get stuck, you guys are rescuing me. :-)

Playing portal 2 co-op with my brother was the most fun I've had gaming in the past several years. Make sure you grab a close friend to do that with!

Wears Business Socks

Millya wrote:
I am LOVING Bastion by the way. I also ended up getting Civ V just so I could play with Voss. That is one game that won't make him nauseous. :D

Civ V!!! Holy cow. I haven't played Civ since the third one, but those are on my all time fave list. How is it?

I've always been interested in the Portal games, and my buddy just gifted 'em to me... So, might have to make him play co-op for us to do 'em.
Carlctrl
Raider
Wears Business Socks

Civ 5 is awesome, so was 4 for that matter. I like the recent expansion to 5 much better than I like the 4 expacs though. First time I've seen spying done well in a strategy game as I usually hate that aspect of games and the fact I could not turn it off in Civ 4 was my biggest complaint.

Does Civ 5 have a workable CO-op mode that doesn't take forever?

Millya
Guild Leader
Wears Business Socks

Carlctrl wrote:
Civ 5 is awesome, so was 4 for that matter. I like the recent expansion to 5 much better than I like the 4 expacs though. First time I've seen spying done well in a strategy game as I usually hate that aspect of games and the fact I could not turn it off in Civ 4 was my biggest complaint.

Does Civ 5 have a workable CO-op mode that doesn't take forever?

We've been enjoying co-op mode. You can even set yourself as being on the same "team" to share research and be unable to attack each other. (Voss says this is like cheating). We were having trouble with my connection to Steam earlier today, so at some point we did move to a LAN game. If you aren't on the same team, you're able to work on your turn while waiting for it to actually BE your turn, at least that's how it seemed to work.
Zierlyn
Raider
Wears Business Socks

Me, 5 minutes ago:

"Universe Sandbox, planetary physics simulator, $2.50?"
"Don't mind if I do!"
*clickclickclick*
"Dammit Steam!"

And I'm supposed to be saving money right now. (Evil Steam-brainwashed side is telling me "but you ARE saving money! That was 75% off!")

Wears Business Socks

the summer sales always take my game money, but I get games.

Oh Endless Space, such a time suck
Carlctrl
Raider
Wears Business Socks

Endless space, Yes! Not really a summer sale, but a great game. Always wanted a Civ type game in space. Now I have one!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Business Time Discussion (Public) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum