Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Business Time Discussion (Public)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sanakil
Wears Business Socks

re: Amazon...

I just recently purchased a new subwoofer from Amazon.com and they were the listed seller. Before it even shipped the price dropped another $45. Reading their policies and such, there seems to be nothing that can be done unless the item purchased was a TV!

Has anyone else had a similar experience with them? As well, anyone suggest any other sites similar or better than Amazon.com?
Panerai 1
Wears Business Socks

Any way to purchase it again at the discount price and if you have free returns you could return the new item against your original order?

i've also played with this widget for price tracking an item I was uncommitted to purchasing
http://www.prispy.com/

Wears Business Socks

The item had free shipping and I'd have to spend 35-40 bucks to ship it back so it would save me 5-10 plus another week or two of waiting.
Sanakil
Wears Business Socks

Amazon ended up refunding me the $45, so I must say that Amazon has moved up a little bit in my book. Even though their policies say that they don't do post-purchase price matching, they still did it, so at least they make an effort to maintain great customer service.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Business Time Discussion (Public) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum