Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Business Time Discussion (Public)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Millya
Guild Leader
Wears Business Socks

re: The future of Firelands

So we still have some things left to do in Firelands, despite having achieved legendaries which is of course why I started organizing the FL runs.

1. Heroic Ragnaros
2. Meta achievement mounts
3. Legendaries

Supp is almost at stage three. I think next week he just needs about half a clear's worth of cinders (correct me if I am wrong)? I'm currently in discussion about the next stage two-er. I'd still really like to get heroic Ragnaros. So next week might be the best week to focus on finishing the meta mounts with those achievements because I think Supp would still finish his cinders that way and we would finish it off for those who need it.

After that, I think if we focus on really quick heroic clears we can still get some H Rag time in each week. Of course it would be more expedient to extend the lockout but that doesn't really take care of legendary building. Anyway, I know folks didn't sign on to do Firelands for all of eternity, so please let me know how you feel about continuing with the Firelands runs each week. No one is obligated, but I'd like to see our side-team finish what we started.
Fsob
Wears Business Socks

Hmm...

More raids?

Nah, I'm getting sick and tired of all this raiding!

Damn kids.

Not letting me get any sleep.

And you want more achievements?

Can't think of why you would want to do a thing like that.

Umm...

I'm kinda a little sleepy.

Is it that obvious?

Yeah, heroic rag sounds like a blast.

Also sounds like we'll have a hot time!

Okay, I'm done.

Can't think of a way to include splitting bowels.

Btw, Shaen. Apparently I'm not the only who was just able to install Diablo today.
Blizz wrote:
We will be unlocking the game's installer at 8:01 a.m. PDT on May 14. This will allow you to begin installing the game, troubleshoot any issues you run into, download and install the launch day 1.0.1 patch, and be ready to play as soon as the servers come online.

, noob.

Yeah, I'm done.

Wears Business Socks

Want: Firelands meta cheeves

Want: Heroic Rags

Truthfully, its a very short raid time. It's usually very enjoyable (except for my inability to live through a Rags kill)

I don't mind doing it at all.
Tassager
Wears Business Socks

Yeah. I'd like to get that H Rag kill for my burr.

I'd also like to get shiny purple birds for anybody that doesn't have 'em yet.

I'd also like to do Firelands on my priest on one of these runs (388 ilevel, so he's more than ready).

I think it serves our progression chances best to have Voss and me tanking any H Rag attempts, just because of familiarity. I'd be more than happy to keep doing that.

Not sure how best to reconcile those two things. But, I'm sure it's doable.

So, yes. Let's keep it going.
Shaen
Officer
Wears Business Socks

Fsob wrote:
Btw, Shaen. Apparently I'm not the only who was just able to install Diablo today.

Yes, but you said "download", which has been available since you could pre-order the game. The actual installation just kicked in today, though. Basically, I'm right and you're wrong forever and ever!

As for Firelands, how many more legendaries do we plan on building? If Supp's almost at stage 3, that's a good month of clears left at least and if someone else in stage 2 is also wanting to finish theirs... I mean, I have no problem coming to help out once a week and I'd like to get H Rag down at some point, but I thought the original intent with this thing was getting Millya her staff.

Fsob
Wears Business Socks

Shaen wrote:
Fsob wrote:

Yes, but you said "download", which has been available since you could pre-order the game. The actual installation just kicked in today, though. Basically, I'm right and you're wrong forever and ever!

Story of my life.

I remember this one time when I was 7. I was almost right about something...

But it turned out I was wrong.

Wears Business Socks

that one time, in band camp?
Walks

My priorities:
1) Get Snack (and anyone else) their purple birds.
2) Heroic Rags.

While I am happy to help build bits of Supp's staff along the way, the resulting meta will (possibly, at least) result in one week of regular style bosses. Heroic Shannox and Bucket List would be hilarious, sure, but we also need to stay reasonable. Happy

Our Heroic Rags attempts will always be much more limited if we also have to clear everything instead of focusing upon new mechanics (World in Flames). If this is a goal we want, we should likely consider extending a lockout or two.
GDPR#2621198

re: GDPR#2621198

GDPR#2621198
Snack_road

My name is Snack, and I want to kill Heroic Ragnaros.

There are a lot of people who've done a lot of work, with a lot of characters, and when we show up to Heroic Ragnaros, it's that we have to be... well, at our best. On our best. With our best understood/loved classes, because we see that even with a tier's worth of gear "up" the fight really offers the barest minimum of wiggle room to handle the sheer force of damage he puts out.

But, I love the heck out of running with all of you. And, honestly, I really like Firelands. And if a few people wanted to roll alts through there, I'd love to, too.

My concern is that we'll see the hard mode titles removed from the game with Mists, kind of like how "The Immortal"/"The Undying" were shortly after Cataclysm's release, and I'd hate to lose that opportunity to have done something really hard in it's time.
technophobia

If you need a fill in for some of the more farm-y content or whatever, I'm always willing to chip in.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Business Time Discussion (Public) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum