Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Business Time Discussion (Public)
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Sinpree

re: Diablo III Beta?

Anyone try the open beta over the weekend? I did and I found the game to be a ton of fun. I played through the beta fully as a Wizard and about 3 quarters of the way on Demon Hunter and Barbarian.

Very similar feel to previous Diablo games in terms of actually game play but I really like how they are doing the skill system in the game. I feel it is so much nicer then talent trees, so much choice and combos. I feel it really lets you decide how you enjoy to play the game versus just doing what is optimized to be the best. I know at the later levels when you have a full array of skill combos its going to be a lot of fun trying out all sort of combinations of skills.

I can now see why Blizzard is starting to move WoW in this directions though, not sure show far on MoP beta the talent system is as cool as Diablo but this type of talent system is a lot more fun in my opinion. More about how you want to play instead of just doing what everyone else is doing because that is the best DPS/HPS or whatever.

Either way I will likely role a wizard for live to start but the Demon Hunter and Barbarian did feel much stronger at the early levels then the wizard did. Though I might end up doing a Demon Hunter, that class was a ton of fun, traps are a lot of fun.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Business Time Discussion (Public) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum