Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Business Time Discussion (Public)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Meraxiss
Wears Business Socks

re: LFR Feedback

After coming across this post http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3657613297?page=1 it really came to the front how much fun I have had with this new tier. I wish that others could have a guild like we do to further the experience, but if one cant find that its nice to be able to see and do what you want to do, i.e. kill the big boss. Thoughts?
Carlctrl
Raider
Wears Business Socks

Wow, it's cool to see so many casuals loving a patch for it's raid content. Good job to Blizzard on this. I remember when i first stated playing and wasn't able to see endgame content, how disappointed i was when the next patch came out and I still hadn't even seen the last boss in the current one. I feel their pain.

On a related note, I'm quite sure that the game will continue to slowly become more and more causal and young-player friendly as it winds down, and this is a good example of this new focus for Wow. Hopefully we get at least one more good expansion before it becomes too easy and kiddy.

Last edited by Carlctrl on 2011/12/09 11:24; edited 1 time in total

Panerai 1
Wears Business Socks

I'm itching to try it out!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum