Faction : Horde
Race : Tauren
Class : Druid
Spec 1 : Hybrid
Spec 2 : Feral (Bear)

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Tell us a bit about yourself (the person, not the character.):
I'm 22 years old, I like to have fun, but at the same time I know when it's time to be serious and get shit done. I love sarcasm and I hate wiping because of stupid shit, because that's just not fun, and that's what games are for, right?

Please describe your previous/current raiding experience.:
10/12 on Cataclysm content between my druid and my warrior, Naxx25, Maly25 and 2D Sath on my Druid before Ulduar was released, and then 9/12 H ICC10 on my warrior. Led a 10 man guild in BC and cleared Kara, ZA and Grulls (together with another 10 man guild).

Why are you leaving your current guild (if applicable?):
Lack of progression due to inconsistent attendance of tanks and, to a lesser extent, dps (I <3 going 9/12 one week and then wiping on magmaw for 2 hours the next week)

Do you have an off-spec? How good is your off-spec gear, and are you willing to play it if needed?:
Yes, I have a fairly decent tank set, but I wouldn't mind switching to balance and building a set, since I like tanking on my warrior alot more anyway.

Why are you interested in joining Business Time?:
Raid times fit into my schedule, progression seems good, 10 mans are awesome, and it sounds like everyone should be pretty mature

Do you have Mumble installed and a working microphone? (Business Time is no longer using Vent):
No

Is there anything else you'd like to add not covered by the previous questions?:
I have a working mic, and will install this Mumble program after I transfer if I get accepted.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Don't Know
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Don't Know
Saturday -> Don't Know
Millya
Guild Leader
Wears Business Socks

re: DECLINED - App: Axterion - by Millya

Hi Axterion and thanks for your application! We'll be reviewing it and getting back to you, during which time we might have some questions for you in this thread.
Noodlestein

Ooo a fellow daggerspineyin' >.>

Was where I started the game, in Steel Rain then Nothing Personal, which broke off into The Onslaught which broke up around the end of TBC. Alliance side though.

Millya
Guild Leader
Wears Business Socks

Thanks for taking the time to apply to Business Time, we appreciate your interest but have decided to pass on your application. Best of luck in your search for a new guild!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum