Faction : Horde
Race : Blood Elf
Class : Priest
Spec 1 : Shadow
Spec 2 : Holy

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Tell us a bit about yourself (the person, not the character.):
I'm a self employed cattle rancher living in Texas. I enjoy lopping the horns and testicles off calves, standing in piles of putrid pewp and sticking my hands up the rears of heifers to see if theyre preggers or not.

Also, I set my own schedule, I'm an adult, I love to play WoW and am very, very handsome and charming.

Please describe your previous/current raiding experience.:
I've played since launch. I have experience in all content from MC to the current Cataclysm content. Currently I'm 10/12.

Why are you leaving your current guild (if applicable?):
They started recruiting for 25's which is something I am just not interested in and so have to many people and were trying to appease everyone by doing rotations every raid night. Just got to be more of a hassle than I was willing to endure. We left on good terms and would be happy to give you names if you'd like to contact them.

Do you have an off-spec? How good is your off-spec gear, and are you willing to play it if needed?:
I have a Holy off-spec but not really sure I could heal regular deadmines. My offspec gear is what you see on my main spec.

Why are you interested in joining Business Time?:
I enjoyed your recruitment post on the forums, a little humor and did a good job outlining your goals and what your about. I'm only interested in 10 mans which it seems y'all are as well and looked like a good fit.

Do you have Mumble installed and a working microphone? (Business Time is no longer using Vent):
No

Is there anything else you'd like to add not covered by the previous questions?:
I'd happily dowload and install mumble if you're interested in chatting more. Feel free to look me up in game and if you don't find me please leave a mail or a very angry rejection letter telling me of my failures.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Millya
Guild Leader
Wears Business Socks

re: DECLINED - App: Knawtie - by Vosskah

Hi, and thanks for your interest in BT. We'll be reviewing your application and getting back to you. We might have some questions for you in the meantime, so please check in with the thread! Happy
Knawtie

Hey great thanks for the reply. Will keep an eye on it for sure. Have a great weekend.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Vosskah
Officer
Wears Business Socks

Good evening Knawtie, after reviewing your application we've decided not to pursue it at this time. Thanks for taking the time to apply and we wish you the best of luck in finding the right guild for you.

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum