View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Meraxiss
Wears Business Socks

re: APPROVED - App: Ezzee - by Millya

What is this madness! I would expect the wearers of business socks to be more...business!?!

If I didn't fail at forum posting I'd attempt something witty with Panerai's Love Rocket..oh, nevermind. That sounded awful..

Looking forward to meeting you all tonight. I must warn you that I can come across a bit stuffy at times (ty career where 90% of my time is spent on conf calls escalating stuff) but if I feel myself droning I'll bust into my Pirate accent or perhaps try this new Australian thing I've been working on.

Cheers Mates!

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Noodlestein

Anonymous wrote:
What is this madness! I would expect the wearers of business socks to be more...business!?!

If I didn't fail at forum posting I'd attempt something witty with Panerai's Love Rocket..oh, nevermind. That sounded awful..

Looking forward to meeting you all tonight. I must warn you that I can come across a bit stuffy at times (ty career where 90% of my time is spent on conf calls escalating stuff) but if I feel myself droning I'll bust into my Pirate accent or perhaps try this new Australian thing I've been working on.

Cheers Mates!

Av a go yer mug

Last edited by Noodlestein on 2011/05/11 1:58; edited 1 time in total

Millya
Guild Leader
Wears Business Socks

If you all don't mind me reclaiming this thread for purposes of - I don't know, guild recruitment... ;)

Zeke, after having discussed your application we'd like to extend you a trial membership in Business Time. We're looking forward to killing some heroic internet dragons with you. I know you're still deciding for yourself; if you could please let me know in this thread as soon as you've made your decision I'd appreciate it so I know whether we're still seeking a healer or not. Thanks!
Zek é

Millya wrote:
If you all don't mind me reclaiming this thread for purposes of - I don't know, guild recruitment... ;)

Zeke, after having discussed your application we'd like to extend you a trial membership in Business Time. We're looking forward to killing some heroic internet dragons with you. I know you're still deciding for yourself; if you could please let me know in this thread as soon as you've made your decision I'd appreciate it so I know whether we're still seeking a healer or not. Thanks!

Hi Millya, it was great meeting with the team last night. My desire to continue progressing in 10s with top players and focused leadership make me confident that Business Time is the best choice for my WoW experience. Assuming my trial goes favorably I'm also open to brining my Priest over for 4.2 progression to provide a more flexible healing composition for the guild.

I'll initiate the transfer by this weekend. There is a wedding in the family that has me preoccupied through Saturday but I'll be an option for you on Monday. I look forward to joining the team!
Millya
Guild Leader
Wears Business Socks

Great! I'll approve your forum access so you can hang out in the meantime and we'll be "seeing" you soon! Happy
Zek é

Millya wrote:
Great! I'll approve your forum access so you can hang out in the meantime and we'll be "seeing" you soon! Happy

Fantastic, I'm itching to post about the 4.2 Resto Druid Mastery changes .
Vosskah
Officer
Wears Business Socks

Congrats! Looking forward to raiding with you!

Woooo!!!
ullariend
Wears Business Socks

Ezzee wrote:

Fantastic, I'm itching to post about the 4.2 Resto Druid Mastery changes .

Welcome aboard. It will be nice to have someone to talk shop with

welcome !

Wears Business Socks

Welcome!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum