Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Business Time Discussion (Public)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tassager
Wears Business Socks

re: T12 Set Bonuses

http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/05/05/patch-4-2-ptr-tier-12-set-bonuses/

Feral = Sooooooo win. Win on top of win with win sprinkled on top. Now I just hope the stats don't suck.

What do you guys think about yours?
Fsob
Wears Business Socks

Mage 4pc is going to be amazing for arcane.

Proc chances and dmg would have to be determined to see how good it the rest of it will be.

The holy paladin ones are seem pretty good though 2p in other healer sets seem maybe better. Sure when I see the stats on the set they will be itemized with a ton of mastery/crit on them. Those are good enough it might be worth giving up have for though.

Last edited by Sinpree on 2011/05/05 9:48; edited 1 time in total
Vosskah
Officer
Wears Business Socks

The tank 4 pieces (They're all fairly similar) are bah. The bonus is high enough that we'll want those pieces but they're not super.

For the warrior, it simply means that we'll push more into the critical block realm than we're already doing when shield block is up.

Shield block used to be a very weak cooldown that would mainly give you more threat (double damage on shield slam) but now it's becoming more and more a very important and timely one to use with the 4.1 buff that gives us 20% magic damage reduction for 6 seconds and now this bonus.

Hunter stuff isn't very exciting if you ask me.

Millya
Guild Leader
Wears Business Socks

Yeah, unless 4piece is tweaked I'm not super excited about it right now. There are times when Hot Streak won't proc when I need it to line up a Combustion, and there are times when it's proccing so quickly I can hardly cast it fast enough.

Arcane seldom has trouble (from what I've seen) with AM proccing so that's no big help there. The "I'm casting Arcane Missiles while mooooving" will be pretty badass though.
Tassager
Wears Business Socks

Really? I'm bummed for you guys.

My 2p finally buffs abilities that I actually use as regular and steady parts of my rotation... and does so in a meaningful way. That's uncommon.

My 4p turns barkskin into a pretty viable CD... and it's on a 1 min CD. That's pretty darn good, too.

And Sin, I'll take all that crit/mastery.
Shaen
Officer
Wears Business Socks

The elemental 2pc is... odd. I guess it'll depend on how often it's able to proc a free fire elemental, but that thing doesn't do an incredible amount of damage and is still chained to the totem, making it sort of useless for fights with lots of boss movement. The 4pc, however (procs an instant lava burst), sounds awesome. On paper, anyway.

Meraxiss
Wears Business Socks

It will all depend on where avoidance levels end up, if they are high enough that with he proc I can hit avoidance/block cap the it would turn divine protection into a 50% physical damage reduction talent on a 1 min CD. But I am betting hat it will be a situational gimmick, firelands just screams "fire damage" so I am betting that half or more of the bosses will be heavy magic damage, thus negating the bonus. And if for some other reason say the more difficult bosses use heavy physical, then we should never underestimate the power of bad warrior's tears to nerf it.
Tassager
Wears Business Socks

The irony of a paladin griping about another class crying is almost too much.

/hug Meraxxis
Meraxiss
Wears Business Socks

I don't gripe, I just try to get Voss fired up is all.
Carlctrl
Raider
Wears Business Socks

The priest 4 piece is very odd, As far as i can tell it's another lightwell. If nobody clicks it, it will be entirely useless. So let's all practice, CLICK THE DAMN LIGHTWELL
Quote:

You have a chance when you cast a helpful spell to summon a Cauterizing Flame. Friendly raid and party members can use the Cauterizing Flame to be instantly healed for 4625 to 5375. Lasts for 45 sec sec or 10 charges. After using the Cauterizing Flame, players cannot benefit from it again for 10 sec.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Business Time Discussion (Public) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum