Faction : Alliance
Race : Human
Class : Paladin
Spec 1 : Holy
Spec 2 : Ret

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Tell us a bit about yourself (the person, not the character.):
I am a full time student and has a job with a geologist doing ground water services. I do tend to be brutally honest with things and will give my full honest option about things if asked.

Please describe your previous/current raiding experience.:
Lvl 60 - all content

Lvl 70 - All but kil'jaden and quiet soon after WoTlk

Lvl 80 - came back in October before expantion (cata) downed all HM ICC but LK

Lvl 85 - 10/12 normal since January with only Chog'all being and end game boss downed atm

Why are you leaving your current guild (if applicable?):
Had a good start with raiding in January getting all the way to 10/12 but never moving past that. Had many people quiet the game change guilds and now the guild can't down chogall and for past 2 weeks have not raided at all.

Do you have an off-spec? How good is your off-spec gear, and are you willing to play it if needed?:
I have a DPS off spec of Ret that i don't mind using if need be but i do not want to be my main spec. currently its a combination of 359/353/ and a few heroic pieces not sure exact item level of my offspec.

Why are you interested in joining Business Time?:
I want to progress in a fun relaxing guild not a military style like i was in during vanilla and BC.

Do you have Mumble installed and a working microphone?:
No

Is there anything else you'd like to add not covered by the previous questions?:
Currently i have only skype and Vent installed i do not mind installing Mumble if need be never used before but can't imagine it being that difficult.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Millya
Guild Leader
Wears Business Socks

re: DECLINED - App: Lovemuphin - by Millya

Hi and thanks for your interest in Business Time. Is this your actual character's armory? (You said you were based on Moonrunner but I don't think you actually are).

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/senjin/lovemuphin/advanced

Also, if that's you, could you log out in your full PvE gear set for us so we can see it? I like the purple Justice re-colour as much as the next person, but it doesn't tell me much about your raiding gear.
Lovemuphin

I'm sorry about the miss label on server im on Sin'jin currently and i switched gear to my pve set i couldn't before because it was down for extra maintenance. Sorry for the early mess up just don't apply to guilds very often.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Millya
Guild Leader
Wears Business Socks

It's okay about the server, that happens fairly often actually. I think the application must be misleading.

Thanks for swapping your gear, we may have some questions for you here as we discuss your application.
Sinpree

Does your guild keep any form of logs? Also be interested to see why in your spec you didn't take Aura Mastery but put an 3 points in PotI.

Unfortunately in our lack of raid combination we had 3 paladins so i ended up changing to the way i am currently and i put 5 points in prot for 2 reasons

1. 30% to get another free Word of Glory heal

2. Increase my overall healing percent if i remember its like 6 or 9%

Sinpree

Regardless of how many holy paladins you have I still think you should have the raid utility of Aura Mastery just as a suggestion. To pick it up I would drop a point in either PotI or Blessed Life or Last Word (this is probably most typical solution).

The 5 points in protection are pretty standard outside of one exception. In many 25man heroic raids holy paladins will drop Eternal Glory and swap that for Pursuit of Justice since WoG isn't used a ton over LoD. This lets them drop movement speed enchant on boots to a throughput enchant such as haste.

Having 3 points in Divinity is mandatory and it is a 6% buff to you healing.

I understand what you are saying but with aura mastery being a 2 minute cool down with 3 palies that makes one being up every 40 secs if used to its full potential. Thats a very excess amount. Talent builds should be based on the group composition your guild/team you are running with and with my set up having 3 is very excessive you can say yes that's nice to have but than u also than have to have a firm rotation of changing aura with the other palies. Again with a guild i was in struggling with farm content thats not something you want to add into the mix its something i deiced as the raid leader.

So to answer what i think you are really trying to ask is yes because the group i would be raiding with a new group my spec would change according to the group as one would expect from any new member joining the guild.

Sinpree

I guess, I just don't think you are gaining any significant increase in your throughput by dropping it. Just my opinion though, even with that many paladins I would find places to work it in. Then again I also am not a believer in Blessed Life as a PvE talent so we also disagree there a bit as well.
Millya
Guild Leader
Wears Business Socks

Hi Lovemuphin, after reviewing your application we've decided not to pursue it at this time. Thanks for taking the time to apply and we wish you the best of luck in finding the right guild for you.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum