Faction : Alliance
Race : Night Elf
Class : Hunter
Spec 1 : Marks
Spec 2 : Survival

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Tell us a bit about yourself (the person, not the character.):
Married, have a young son [16 months old], work as a finance manager at a car dealership. recently moved from Las Vegas NV, back to KS where I am originally from. I'm a runner, and have 1 official marathon under my belt and 4 halfs. Training now to run a half with my wife.

Please describe your previous/current raiding experience.:
Killed every boss in game since MC. Raided with Temerity on this server for the first kills of Ragnaros - Huhuran. Done AQ40, Naxx40 [when it was hard], raided all of Burning Crusade through Kael'Thas. Took a break and joined a pretty hard core guild for BT and eventually got a top ten US kill on Illidan. Finished SWP. Leveled a DK for Wrath, and raided 10/25's enough to get the first Drake for doing 10 man achieve's. Finished Ulduar, ToC25, and ICC. Haven't raided much of Cataclysm due to the move, but I am competent.

Why are you leaving your current guild (if applicable?):
I joined cell with a RL friend and was posturing my way to become a raider when the guild fell apart. Looking to get back into raiding with my hunter

Do you have an off-spec? How good is your off-spec gear, and are you willing to play it if needed?:
my offspec brings 10% haste to the raid with minimal loss in DPS. I prefer MM as a playstyle and the fact that it brings the best DPS for my class.

Why are you interested in joining Business Time?:
raid time fit my schedule, Business Time is obviously progressing and isn't falling apart.

Do you have Ventrilo installed and a working microphone?:
Yes

Is there anything else you'd like to add not covered by the previous questions?:
I also have an 85 DK tank with 345 ilvl gear and 4 80+ alts. Maxed out Enchanting, Jewelcrafting, Mining, Blacksmithing, Leatherworking, Skinning. 450+ herbalism, tailoring, inscription. been playing the game for 6 years, though mechanics have changed, i can still press buttons with the best of them.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> 2x a Month
Tuesday -> Never
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Panerai 1
Wears Business Socks

re: DECLINED - App: Kreazy/Dwite - by Millya

what happened to Cell?

They blew threw content right away - something like 7/12 in December, but then hardly any progress.

I don't know any personally, but did /trade pug with a few doing early heroics and seemed good/competent players. Doing stonecore pug in mid december was an accomplishment Happy

good luck with your app

by the way, as long as you're not the guy trying to convince me to get that rust protection or extra tire warranty, you're OK

Wears Business Socks

re: DECLINED - App: Kreazy/Dwite - by Millya

Hi Kreazy and thanks for your interest in Business Time. Unfortunately, we really don't have a space for another pure DPS right now. If we'd consider adding another person in that capacity to our roster it would probably be a hybrid, and we also already have a hunter.

Best of luck in your search for a guild though, I hope you can find one that will suit you!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum