Faction : Alliance
Race : Draenei
Class : Paladin
Spec 1 : Holy

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Tell us a bit about yourself (the person, not the character.):
I am 27 years old and live in Arlington VA which is part of the Washington DC metro area. I have been playing WoW since about 3 months after launch until now. I spent a lot of time in Southern California, going to college out there so I have that type of personality; very relaxed, rarely stress out, and friendly. Also am a huge sports fan especially football and golf with golf being my number 1 sport, go Steelers tomorrow Happy

I wouldn't consider myself a super chatty person either and keep my talking to chat boxes. Not really a vent talker but will talk when I really need to over Vent for raid purposes but I am one of those people that believe that Vent usually has enough people talking already. Rather just keep it clear and let the raid leaders do their thing.

I am a dedicated raider and believe in progression. Rather enjoy that aspect of the game the most. So I understand what it takes to handle progression boss and have the patience to deal with it as it can be a slow process especially on a lot of the harder content. I also expect it big time when it comes to Cata 10man heroics as they are extremely tightly tuned and will be difficult.

Please describe your previous/current raiding experience.:
Classic: (on a hunter)
MC / BWL / AQ40 / Naxx40

TBC:
Kara/Gruul/SSC/TK/BT/ZA (think that was all of them, just didn't do SWP)

WotlK:
Naxx / Sarth+3/Malygos
Uldaur - Full heroic clear + Algalon in 10, Full clear minus Algalon in 25
ToGC - Full heroic clear in 10, 4 of 5 in 25 (bad luck on Anub 25)
ICC - Full heroic 25 clear including LK

Cata:
BWD - 6/6 25man
BoT - 4/4 25man
TotFW - 1/2 25man

Why are you leaving your current guild (if applicable?):
I am leaving my current guild because unfortunately they have ended raiding due to several key individuals leaving the guild. The guild master felt it best to end our raiding rather then re-build because it would have been a long stressful road to go on to get the guild back to where it was.

Do you have an off-spec? How good is your off-spec gear, and are you willing to play it if needed?:
I do not have an off-spec nor have any interest in playing another role. My main spec is my general holy build and then I have a secondary spec that is for more LoD usage which I really don't use right now. However, further into hardmode content that spec could be used as WoG isn't as useful on the harder hardmode content.

Why are you interested in joining Business Time?:
Business Time seems to fits a lot of the things I like in a guild; raid times, maturity, and is a 10man progression guild.

A mature player base which is extremely important to me. I am an adult and expect to raid with adults. I have been in to many high end guilds with raid leadership that yells and be littles raid members in a public setting. I am very against this. Players make mistakes, even the best. So I look for nice relaxed raiding where mistakes are discussed and learned from rather then leading with an iron fist.

The raid times fit as I can only raid a maximum of three days a week as I have things I do outside of playing the game nor really want to play much more then that.

I am also looking for a 10man guild which you guys are. While I do enjoy 25man raid format I enjoy 10man format a lot more. I just feel healing in a 10man raid size is a lot cleaner.

Also while I am a relax and sort of casual kind of player I take raiding very serious as you can tell by my past raid experience. I don't need to progress at a top US 100 guild but it is important for me to clear the content through the current content patch and ready to raid the new content when it comes out.

Do you have Ventrilo installed and a working microphone?:
Yes

Is there anything else you'd like to add not covered by the previous questions?:
WoW Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dalaran/sinpree/simple

UI Screen Shot: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v721/shersig24/WoWScrnShot_010211_234817.jpg

I have cleaned up the UI a bit, so it does look a little bit different then it does there but that is the general setup for the most part.

WoL: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/48739/

Above is a link to my guilds world of logs, there are tons of our 25s and a few recent 10man runs in there that I am on the meters for you to take a look at.

I have tried to cover everything I could. If you have any questions please let me know; glyphs, specs, gems, etc.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Don't Know
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Don't Know
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Never
Saturday -> Never
Sinpree

re: APPROVED - App: Sinpree - by Millya

Sorry I am on US-Dalaran not Moonrunner but clearly willing to transfer.
Millya
Guild Leader
Wears Business Socks

Hi Sinpree, and thanks for your application and interest! We'll be reviewing it and getting back to you soon.
Millya
Guild Leader
Wears Business Socks

No worries, Sinpree - I think the application fields might be misleading because it seems to happen a lot. We have your character info regardless.

You seem to be a great match for us in attitude and goals and you definitely have the experience. We'd like to speak with you further. Are you available any time tomorrow (Sunday) for a chat on Vent?
Sinpree

I can be available tomorrow sometime in the early afternoon. Superbowl tomorrow so not around in the eventing at all.
Vosskah
Officer
Wears Business Socks

Right. Completely forgot about the Superbowl but I'm sure 90% of the rest of the guild did not. Better reschedule then since we won't have some of the healers available I'm sure.

Monday is raid night so that might be tight. We could do the interview on Tuesday at 6pm PST. If Tuesday doesn't work, we could try to do it on Monday just before raid time so around 5pm PST.

Which one works better for you?

Either or is fine by me as I will be around both nights. Which ever is works better for you guys really and I will make sure to be around.
Noodlestein

I'll be around, I think..

Though watching the Steelers get what's coming to em might be interesting ;P

Sinpree

Thanks for the chat again today Millya and Vosskah and looked forward to chatting with everyone else on Tuesday night.
Vosskah
Officer
Wears Business Socks

Same for us.

So we'll do the interview Tuesday night at 6pm Server (PST).

Just message one of us in game and we'll get you the vent info.

Hey Sinpree, thanks for taking the time to talk with us this evening. After some discussion we'd love to offer you a spot on our roster. Let us know when you're able to get transferred over and we will see you soon! Happy
Sinpree

I will put it through right now. I forgot to mention this but if you needed me tomorrow I would be late, have to go to a basketball game with my girlfriend, sorry about that, meant to bring it up in the interview. Seeing tonight how you setup raids wouldn't imagine that is an issue but the rest of the week I am good to go. See you all soon. Thanks again for the invite and look forward to raiding with you all.
Noodlestein

Madness!

Panerai 1
Wears Business Socks

welcome to BT Sinp

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum