Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Business Time Discussion (Public)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Panerai 1
Wears Business Socks

re: fly

bought me one of these logitech g13 gamepads...i've always wanted one...we'll see how well i can adapt to it

I'm fly like a g13, baby

Forum Image

Wears Business Socks

Looks spiffy! I've always used a regular keyboard, not sure if I'd be able to adapt to it though. tongue out

I heartily approve of you sig btw.

Nice Pan! I picked this one up the other day, just waiting for it to get here:

Forum Image

It's more hardcore for FPS gaming then anything, but I play just about everything so I'm hoping it works out really nicely.
-Kaylá-

I have used the g13, Absolutely fantastic device for applications such as wow imo.
Where I found its down fall was in my first person shooters and rts type games, far to many years of using the standard keyboard for me to adjust. If you dont have aan lcd on your main kb already too its a pretty neat addition Logi has full support of wow / vent on all thier devices.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Sanakil
Wears Business Socks

I just got a g13 too, along with another g series keyboard (gotta love the original g15).

Let me know how you like it... sofar i'm not too sure that im 100% pleased, because its just a totally different feeling
Shaen
Officer
Wears Business Socks

I'd have to get a totally different desk to be able to use one of those. I tried the very first version of the similar Nostromo Speedpad a long time ago, but I just couldn't get it situated in a comfortable place.

Vosskah
Officer
Wears Business Socks

I've been using the N52te for close to two years now and I'm loving it. It did take some adjustment at first but for me it really made a difference in my ability to move around the field.

The way I learned it was to first spend about 30-45 minutes at a training dummy and then went to PvP for a few frustrating hours. The only problem I have with it is I really can't chat while playing anymore as I have to switch keyboard to do it.

Lol

Shaen, i did change to a totally different desk just because i have it so i dont have to play on two different levels with keyboard mouse and the g13 (they did send a nifty little advertisement for game chairs by logitech wink [but im not goin to spend $300-900 on a chair too]) My fiance says she likes my new little nerd station (i named it that thank god) and asked if i like logitech because just in this one area i have 7 logitech items.

Voss, i totally feel you on the frustration, i started with a target dummy and then i went so some random part of stormwind that gave me a quest to talk to someone at the dock and next thing i knew, i had been questing with it for like... too many hours and i kinda get the hang of it, but so many habits are too hard to break, i.e. pressing shift, and i would still sometimes try to press the keys to move.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Business Time Discussion (Public) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum