Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Business Time Discussion (Public)
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Autoriot

re: gameplay on the 7th?

I will be transferring my rogue to Alliance side finally, the transfer is already setup but I just haven't initiated it yet. For those who didn't know, I was just waiting so that I get a free worgen race change out of it as well envy

Won't be playing throughout the night, but when I am around (especially when leveling/mining on the dk), feel free to call on help from him (tank) or my paladin (heal/dps/tank, yes it can do all 3 in one spec).

I'll be leveling my rogue with Alawyn and we plan to take it slow but steady and check out all the new zones/quests/dungeons.

If not doing that, I'll be leveling my DK for mining purposes, so that when I level Ambriel, she has plenty of ore for BS/JC leveling.
Panerai 1
Wears Business Socks

Fsob wrote:

For Cata I'm going back to the default ui with just poweraura's, snowfallkeypress, and omnicc. Don't want to take a chance (however slim) of an addon bogging down my leveling process.

I know you don't want to make any changes now, but Domino's has a cast on"down" option now I believe (which is why i assume you're using snowfall)

Wears Business Socks

I've been using bartender, but I'll look into it. THanks!

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum