Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Business Time Discussion (Public)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vosskah
Officer
Wears Business Socks

re: Sword and Board

Hey guys,

I don't know if all of you know but I started a small warrior tanking (mainly) blog a couple of months ago. I had been asked so often about advice for levelling a warrior or how to tank in general that I thought I'd simply start writing it down to make it easier.

In the past two months, I have talked about warrior tanking, yes, but it has grown to include some other stuff which might interest some of you.

Millya has begun a series of guest posts about level level tanking including gear to aim for, specs and how to tank. I have put together a list of the tanking gear that will drop from normal and heroic instances in Cata. Id just posted a very popular guest post about a cheat sheet for Cata instances.

Anyway, if you're interested in checking it out, it's http://swordboard.wordpress.com.

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum