Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Business Time Discussion (Public)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Panerai 1
Wears Business Socks

re: guild leveling

anyone seen any good FAQs on guild leveling?

I really have no idea what the progession is like between levels.
Will only the top few guilds ever get to level 23+?
Will every guild that plays regularly, get there...eventually?
Will trade spam be now "<XYZ> is recruiting, we are level 7 and have a tabard"?

In addition to some of the levels, I've seen the perks and rewards, and they are pretty nice....mass summons, longer flasks...
My playstyle won't allow me to contribute that much ;(, but most of you are dedicated and progressed....we have a couple of loremasters, an insane, 55 reps....wow
I'm happy to be a sychophant; heap praise and profit from all your hard work Happy

Wears Business Socks

Wowwiki has a decent article about it, I'll need to fact check to see if it's up-to-date, though.

Guild advancement

I'm not sure what 75% of a 5-man is, though - I guess at least four players! Looks like we'll have plenty of reason to stick together. (You're all going to get sick of me...)
-Kaylá-

<ONLYPROSANDWEAREBETTERTHENEVERYONEELSEINTHEWORLD> is now recruiting for 5 mans we hope to do heroics soon and then its straight to the last raid boss! Were a level 2 guild AND have an awesome tabard with a RABBIT on it (Seriously!) We have a long and intense interview process to weed out you fail boat players, whisper anyone for an invite! TODAY!

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Badddger

I found this website that lists all (at least current) guild achievements and rewards:

http://www.projectcwal.com/wow/cataclysm-rewarding-guild-achievements/

It is as complete a list as I've seen.

As for leveling, I found this on the same site:

http://www.projectcwal.com/wow/cataclysm-perky-guilds/

It includes info about guild leveling and about the perks (not rewards for achievements) at each level.

I hope these help.
Carlctrl
Raider
Wears Business Socks

Thanks for the link Baddger.
One thing I see with this: We should never, ever buy our flasks/BOE epics on the AH until those achievements are done. We'll want to make sure to use our fellow guildies to craft these things for us. Perhaps we'll make time before each raid to have all the necessary flasks made. I know most of us look to guildies already for this, but I'll admit to being lazy a few times right before a raid and just buying a few flasks for the night. NO MORE!

Millya
Guild Leader
Wears Business Socks

Yahwen has a great point. He actually reminded me of something folks may not have noticed if they haven't poked around the website, check it out:

Crafting Roster

If the link doesn't work (I don't know, frames/tables etc.) you can click on Guild Roster at the top there, and then select "Crafting." It'll show you a list of all the professions of all the alts in the all the guild, and their level of skill. I have a general idea of who has what profs anyhow but it can be very useful to know - especially when leveling profs and crafting becomes a concern again!
Fsob
Wears Business Socks

There's a profession section in the new guild window in game as well. It includes links so you can see if they have the recipe you want too.

Yahwen has a great point. He actually reminded me of something folks may not have noticed if they haven't poked around the website, check it out:

Crafting Roster

There's a profession section in the new guild window in game as well. It includes links so you can see if they have the recipe you want too.

I would use the in game crafting Fsob mentions if at all possible. It appears the one on the website isn't updated very often. It is showing data for my some of my characters from over a month ago.

Shaen
Officer
Wears Business Socks

Guest makes a good point.

Badddger

Carlctrl
Raider
Wears Business Socks

What the, I r guest? It seems when the "man" removed Mauss from the forums it screwed up my profile. It still shows Tahlos under my settings, but I am a guess when I post. Hmm.

*edit* ok my avatar is back, nm

-Kaylá-

Its just simpler to blame Voss

Badddger

I found a more comprehensive site on Wowhead on the guild leveling and achievement discussion:

http://www.wowhead.com/guide=cataclysm&guilds
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Business Time Discussion (Public) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum