Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Business Time Discussion (Public)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Artisane

re: Skid Car Racing

Some of you might be curious what Pol and I do in our spare time. Well, it was my dad's birthday this weekend and we all went to a local (hour drive) shorttrack for some awesome racing. Temps were in the 80s and cooled off nicely for the race.

This was opening weekend for the season and they gave us a treat. I give you Skid Card Racing. The cars have no back tires on; just a plate welded on the backend for a skid plate. The results speak for themselves.

-Kaylá-

Just replace the pavement with snow and the engines with dogs, and thats basicly Ala's commute to school!

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Panerai 1
Wears Business Socks

was one of those cars actually a taxicab?

Panerai 1 wrote:
was one of those cars actually a taxicab?

Yeah.. think it was an early 90s Sentra. There were a couple of those ones out there. I had a 91 for several years. Good little cars.... shame I didn't think to do this to it.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Business Time Discussion (Public) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum