Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Business Time Discussion (Public)
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
GDPR#2621198

re: GDPR#2621198

GDPR#2621198
Elfindale
Wears Business Socks

Complete flex run of SoO since I've never completed a tier before the next one begins. Obviously I've never been on a raid team, so that explains it (mostly). But now that flex is an option, it should be an obtainable goal.

MAKE MONEY. I don't know how I manage to play so much and have never had more than 60k on my main server. Which, btw, I recently blew through buying mounts off the AH and paying for Sands of Time for the stupid alchemy dragon mount. So now I've got to build up money all over again.

Try to learn all the JC and LW recipes. Ugh.

Get my Monk and Shaman to 90. Monk is at 86, Shaman is at 53ish.

MAKE MONEY. Seriously, I'm broke as hell.

And finally, make more money.
Itanya_Blade
Officer
Wears Business Socks

Mostly, I just plan on slowly leveling the alt cadre on Moonrunner so I have all the professions covered.

Rocklinda is now 90, and is a potion alchemist.

Constanza is 82, with maxed tailoring and inscription. My plan is to get her to 90, so I can have her profs maxed for warlords.

Flomay is 64, and is jewelcrafting and enchanting. Since BT has more than a few of these, I've only been poking at her.

Dorritow (the nelf one) my squid hunter and a couple of other alts will slowly get where they need to be. Since I can now send heirlooms cross server, this shouldn't take much.

I have been taking breaks from constant WoW playing, mostly because work has been exhausting and have been involved in RP in other venues, but I am sure the urge to level alts will overwhelm shortly. It nearly always does.
Daedalus4096
Raider
Wears Business Socks

I honestly don't know. Haven't felt like playing much outside of raid. I feel like I should be, I just... can't seem to muster the interest. :-\
Discgraceful
Raider
Wears Business Socks

1) Level a few more alts on Moonrunner for crafting/goldmaking purposes.

2) Get all the Celestial Tournament pets just in case they change something with that. I am 5 weeks away if I can bring myself to actually do the tournament every week.

3) Try to get as many pets I am missing as possible, at least those available in-game. If anybody is ever running a normal ToT please hit me up. Also any tips for PvP pet battles? I am terrible.

4) Kill Garrosh a few more times on flex at least, to try for more heirloom weapons. I want my alts to level in style dammit.

5) This is the big stretch - Herald of the Titans. I have been making vain progress toward this since Wrath. Ulduar is my favorite raid of all time and it is killing me that I still don't have this. My priest is 72 now and I am making the push to 80 where I will lock her. If anybody else is interested and wants to trade farming runs for gear let me know.

Some of these will be attainable some probably won't happen but I can dream, right?
Morehnai
Wears Business Socks

Beat Fight club, get that damn crawling hand from archeology. Probably do SoO at least once or twice
Rhidach
Raider
Wears Business Socks

I accomplished a lot of goals this expansion, so I'm kind of in a holding pattern. I'm happy with the number of alts I have, the professions I have covered, etc. I think the biggest thing is I want a flex weapon for my main off Garrosh.
Millya
Guild Leader
Wears Business Socks

Discgraceful wrote:
1) Level a few more alts on Moonrunner for crafting/goldmaking purposes.

2) Get all the Celestial Tournament pets just in case they change something with that. I am 5 weeks away if I can bring myself to actually do the tournament every week.

3) Try to get as many pets I am missing as possible, at least those available in-game. If anybody is ever running a normal ToT please hit me up. Also any tips for PvP pet battles? I am terrible.

4) Kill Garrosh a few more times on flex at least, to try for more heirloom weapons. I want my alts to level in style dammit.

5) This is the big stretch - Herald of the Titans. I have been making vain progress toward this since Wrath. Ulduar is my favorite raid of all time and it is killing me that I still don't have this. My priest is 72 now and I am making the push to 80 where I will lock her. If anybody else is interested and wants to trade farming runs for gear let me know.

Some of these will be attainable some probably won't happen but I can dream, right?

I wish I'd known you before. We did Herald sometime back in Cataclysm. Just last month I finally unlocked my Herald character (reasoning that I'd never need her again) and leveled her to 82. :`(
Millya
Guild Leader
Wears Business Socks

As far as my goals go - I want to get all my draenei characters to 90. My DK and hunter will take the most work.

I feel like I should have goals about pets or something but I don't, really. I never beat the Celestial Tournament and I should but I'm a bit apathetic about it.

Along with my draenei are some profession goals - max out Blacksmithing, Leatherworking, Skinning, because they are the only professions I don't have maxed on any characters.

Clear some more heroics in SoO. Maybe go back and do some heroics from previous tiers. Happy
Vosskah
Officer
Wears Business Socks

My goals are simple:

Kill Heroic bosses.

I may also like to gear up Vosskah and see how warriors are at the moment. I was thinking of levelling my hunter to 90 but I'll just wait for the character boost (He's 82).

Grace, I have a warrior at 80 still geared for Algalon.

Normal/heroic ToT seems like fun. We should try to trick people into it.
Daedalus4096
Raider
Wears Business Socks

I've already suggested heroic runs through MSV/HoF/ToES. There's some nice mogging gear in there.
Millya
Guild Leader
Wears Business Socks

Yes, I know. The interest wasn't very strong though and so it wasn't worth devoting our very limited raiding time to it. It might be something that more people are into as we clear through more SoO heroics and have more time to spend, which is why I mention it again. Happy I'd like to do it but not more than I'd like to do heroics we are currently working on.
Vosskah
Officer
Wears Business Socks

Millya wrote:
I'd like to do it but not more than I'd like to do heroics we are currently working on.

Definitely this. We only raid 4 hours a week and I much prefer to focus on current content instead of roflstomping old stuff.

As an extra activity on another evening/day, I may participate. But this should never be at the cost of our main raids' progression.

Should I push to get my priest to 80 for another herald run?
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Business Time Discussion (Public) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum