Level : 90
Faction : Alliance
Race : Pandaren
Class : Hunter
Spec 1 : Beast
Spec 2 : Survival

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Tell us a bit about yourself (the person, not the character.) What hobbies do you have outside of WoW? What other games do you like to play, if any? What else are you passionate about?:
From Cape Breton, Nova Scotia. Once I graduated from college, I moved out to Calgary for a few years. While I was out there, I met a cool shadow priest named Kaleri. We moved from Calgary back to Waterloo, Ontario where she graduated from university. We're now living outside of Toronto.

I play all kinds of video games. Huge fan of Mass Effect, Bioshock, Uncharted, and the Street Fighter games. I also do a fair amount of cooking at home.

Please describe your previous/current raiding experience.:
I've raided since Burning Crusade on multiple characters.

Raided all of BC on my hunter. Killed M'uru pre-nerf. I noticed that the Armory shows me as not completing KZ, SSC, TK. Not sure what's up there.

During WotLK, cleared Naxx, Ulduar (some HMs), ToC (up to Twin Valks heroic). During ToC, I switched to a holy pally and finished the remainder of the expac on him. Everything up to LK heroic in ICC. Got the Reins of the Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher in a 10man we ran at 5 or 10%, I can't remember and I can't seem to find the timeline of when each buff was added><

Cataclysm, raided on my hunter again. BWD 4/6 heroic, BoT 2/5 heroic, TotFW 1/2 heroic.
Switched things up again and started playing a Blood Death Knight during Firelands. FL 6/7 heroic. DS 8/8 heroic at 15 or 20%.

When MoP launched, I began to play on a Brewmaster Monk.
MSV 6/6 heroic. HoF 2/6 heroic. ToES 4/4 normal. Currently 11/12 normal in ToT.

Why are you leaving your current guild (if applicable?):
-

Do you have an off-spec? How good is your off-spec gear, and are you willing to play it if needed?:
I'll be swapping specs based on the encounter. So yes, same gear, and yes.

What is your favourite raid encounter so far in Mists? Why do you like it? What is your least favourite, and why do you dislike it? Feel free to substitute encounters from Cataclysm if needed.:
Thus far, I really liked the Dark Animus encounter. It's such a unique idea for a fight and I just really liked how it played out. Feng was another that added an extra degree of difficulty from a tanking standpoint. The shroud ability was tricky when it came to the Lightning Fist ability.

What do you think is the greatest strength of your class/spec? What do you think is its greatest weakness?:
Hunters are all about control. Other than a Brewmaster, I'd say they're the best kiters in the game. They also have the ability to bring just about any buff to a raid.

The differences in spec is that BM is slightly higher dps output on single target encounters. Whereas, SV has much more aoe capability.

I'd say a hunter's greatest weakness would be that their defensive cd renders then useless for the duration. Previously, you could glyph Raptor Strike to add a 20% damage reduction buff.

Why are you interested in joining Business Time?:
I met Vid and Voss in Toronto and they were really great people. Voss mentioned the need of a hunter and the raid days / times seem pretty good.

Do you have Mumble installed and a working microphone? (Business Time is no longer using Vent):
Yes

Please provide a link to a recent combat log. LFR logs are acceptable. :
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/dyu1hqo4wycr89b6/sum/damageDone/?s=10767&e=11064

Is there anything else you'd like to add not covered by the previous questions?:
My damage in the logs is a little lack luster, imo, but it will pick up with gear upgrades. I'm working towards getting more coins, as well as time in LFR.

If you were a vanity pet, what would you be (and why)? Your application hinges on this very critical question.:
Um, probably the baneling pet. I just love that pet. Then I could have my own theme song! They see me rollin'..

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Never
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Never
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Never
Friday -> 1x a Month
Saturday -> 1x a Month
Vosskah
Officer
Wears Business Socks

re: APPROVED - App: Chronis - by Millya

Hey Chronis, thanks for you app! Please give us a bit of time to review it and we'll get back to you.

Two things I should mention:

1. Your log is private. confused

2. This is for the BT folks. Chronis is one the main tanks in Apotheosis. He'd still remain in that guild. He's proposing to raid with us on his off days which coincide with most of our raids.

Try this out.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/4kk08d92wfc3g4zs/[/u]
Chronis
Raider
Wears Business Socks

Derp. I had to re-upload the combat log.
Should be fixed now.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/v8unoxlfp7rarfrx/
Vosskah
Officer
Wears Business Socks

Yup, it's working. Thanks!

Hi Chronis! /wave
Chronis
Raider
Wears Business Socks

Hey Tass!
Vosskah
Officer
Wears Business Socks

Tass wants to talk to you about beers...

Ok, we'd like to interview you. Now, with our raiding schedule and yours, when would be a good time? I'm guessing we'll need to do this before a raid.

I think you're correct.
I'm typically home by 2-3pm PT, 5-6pm my time, so anything between then and 5pm PT works for me.

I'm free tonight, if that works.
Vosskah
Officer
Wears Business Socks

I won't be home until 5:30 PT today so I think it's too late. May need to do this on Wednesday. Maybe between 5:30 PT and 6:20 PT.

Would that work?

Oh. I guess I'm totally free tonight if you can slot me in before your raid. ><
Zierlyn
Raider
Wears Business Socks

Cuts it a bit too close to our raid start time. It's not that we typically plan to have over-one-hour-long interviews... but we've definitely had some go pretty long for any number of reasons, and we wouldn't want to feel rushed.

Plus there are some of us that only barely make it home before the raid starts warming up.

Wears Business Socks

Ohh, right right. West coast times ><
Wednesday it is.
Carlctrl
Raider
Wears Business Socks

Congratulations Chronis! We have decided to extend you a trial invitation to Business Time. Just look one of us up next time you're online for an invite.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum