View previous topic :: View next topic  
Millya
Guild Leader
Wears Business Socks

re: Elegon and Will of the Emperor

Forum Image

Well folks, after weeks of blood, sweat and tears facing this star dragon we waltzed in tonight and one-shot him like it was nothing.

I know that a long time spent wiping to one boss can get demoralizing, and I'm very proud of how everyone kept it together during our learning phases. Every one who has fought Elegon ever earned this kill and I only regret we couldn't all be there when it finally happened. We worked for it together and I look forward to killing Elegon again and again and jumping on his starry corpse until a weapon falls out for all of us.

Forum Image

Then of course there's Will of the Emperor, who barely put up a fight compared to Elegon. From a dearth of kills to two in one fell swoop is an embarrassment of riches! Fantastic raid tonight all, great job and way to kick ass! This is how we do it.
Vosskah
Officer
Wears Business Socks

Very nice work! Thank you everyone.

This is what a BT raid is like. It was great to see everyone firing on all cylinders together. Let's keep it up! Next up, Ta'Yak.

Strong work
Tassager
Wears Business Socks

Voss/Rhi, did you know there's an achievement for getting punted by trash through those rings above Elegon's platform? I say we try to surprise Fsob and get him that achievement... /punt
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: