Level : 85
Faction : Horde
Race : Tauren
Class : Druid
Spec 1 : Feral (Bear)
Spec 2 : Balance

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Tell us a bit about yourself (the person, not the character.) What hobbies do you have outside of WoW? What other games do you like to play, if any? What else are you passionate about?:
My name is Charles some call me chuck..some call me charlie..and others just call me glad..oh and there's the occasional fat bear..but yeah. Im 22..i enjoy wrestling..big fan of it thats one of my hobbies outside of wow. I play alot of console games..mainly god of war..best game ever..imo..but i havnt played skyrim yet..so we'll see. Im very passionate about a show called 'True Blood'. If anyone has any questions for me id love to answer them. <3

Please describe your previous/current raiding experience.:
My raiding experience started with BC - completed every raid there was in BC. Wrath - completed everything..along with getting 'bane of the fallen king' before the next xpac. For cata however, BWD - 6/6 reg and 3/6 HM, BoT - 4/4 reg and 2/4 HM
ToT4W - 2/2 reg 1/2 HM and Firelands - 7/7 reg 4/7 HM but ive had experience with beth/domo on HM/almost a kill and there both really easy fights so you can say im 6/7 Happy

Why are you leaving your current guild (if applicable?):
Im leaving my current guild (count the shadows) because everything is slowly falling apart and i want to go ahead/be done with it before DS appears outa no where and hopefully find a good guild tis why im applying here. <3

Do you have an off-spec? How good is your off-spec gear, and are you willing to play it if needed?:
My off-spec is Boomkin, my gear for it is really good and im willing to play it as much as the guild needs me to. Just want to be able to help out as much as possible would even be willing to get a resto off-spec if needed. :)

What is your favourite raid encounter so far in Cataclysm? Why do you like it? What is your least favourite, and why do you dislike it?:
My fav encounter would have to be heroic ryholith in firelands, why is that my favorite you ask? Well mainly b/c i go boomkin on that fight and my job was to keep all the 'Liquid Obsidian' away from ryholith and it was a fun task for me..if i remember correctly..not a single one reached ryholith. Now my least favorite fight in cata would have to be Al'akir in ToT4W and im sure this..can be everyones least favorite fight but my reason is..b/c of the RNG it brings to the table..."OMG i just got knocked off the egde...sorry guyz...im about to be tossed back into the fight...OMFG IT TOSSED ME RIGHT INTO TORNADOES.../wrist" But yeah. :)

What do you think is the greatest strength of your class/spec? What do you think is its greatest weakness?:
Well honestly my strength with my class/spec is that i can be tanking and pretty much toping the dps meters/being able to carry dps in ZA for their bear mount..xD its always fun. My only weakness for my spec is that..i dont have Death grip /cry and for my off-spec my greatest strength would have to be..never running out of mana/being able to pull sexy steady dps..now for my weakness..cant really think of one as boomkin but yeah. :)

Why are you interested in joining Business Time?:
Im interested in joining because ive seen alot of raiding guilds..and this is by far the best guild ive seen..judging by yalls attitude and how yall deal with everything and id love to be apart of the guild some day and make some good friends out of it. Yall are also 6/7 HM and seem like you all are gonna do some work once DS hits..and i believe i could be a great asset to the team. Also i love the guild name. <3

Do you have Mumble installed and a working microphone? (Business Time is no longer using Vent):
Yes

Please provide a link to a recent combat log. If you have not been raiding recently enough to have access to such a log, even a one or two boss run of Baradin Hold is fine.:
http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/140717/

Is there anything else you'd like to add not covered by the previous questions?:
Well id like to ask yall a question - if you had to choose..to be a white..brown..or black bear which would you be? Also if im accepted..will there be cookies waiting for me? If there's any questions that needs to be asked of me ill be around to answer them. That is all <3 hope to get the chance with yall.

If you were a vanity pet, what would you be (and why)? Your application hinges on this very critical question.:
If i had to choose it would have to be 'Mojo' the frog...why you ask? well...you know he has alot of mojo..so just think about all the female frogs..i could get with. -_^

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Gladiâtorr78

re: DECLINED - App: Gladiâtorr78 - by Carlctrl

Didnt see the amory link question until after i finished the app..so here yah go

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/shadow-council/Gladi%C3%A2torr/simple
Vosskah
Officer
Wears Business Socks

Hey Glad, thanks for your app! Let us discuss it and we'll get back to you soon.

As for your questions:
Bear colour: Plate. No fur for me, but I'll make sure to wave to you while I heroic leap above your furry butt wink
For the cookies, well, we have 2 mages in the raid group. How about cupcakes?

Idunn im a pretty fat bear..id like to see you try and heroic leap over me! and yesh..cupcakes..will do as long..as there homemade. <3
Vosskah
Officer
Wears Business Socks

The two mages have different styles. Millya makes sure that the recipe is perfect and her cooking area is well taken care of, while Fsob likes to cook in the nude. You can have your pick of cupcakes.

Hrmm tis hard to choose..but ill have to try both /wink
Gladiâtorr78

But i think ima choose millya's hopefully that'll give me some brownie points <3
Fsob
Wears Business Socks

Gladiâtorr78 wrote:
But i think ima choose millya's hopefully that'll give me some brownie points <3

/sob

Have you read the Sookie Stackhouse books as well? Or have you only seen the TV show?

I haven't played God of War, but Skyrim is worth every penny if you liked the other Elder Scroll games.

Wears Business Socks

Glad, I'm curious! What ilevel is your moonkin gear?
Carlctrl
Raider
Wears Business Socks

Charles, thanks again for the application. We'd love a chance to chat with you in Mumble about your application.

Are you free over the next few days? I realize this is short notice but Tuesday (11/28) being patch day would be a perfect day for us if it works for you. Starting at 5 server (PST) or later if you need. If that doesn't work, let us know when would work for you.

Gladiâtorr78

Yes im reading the books as we speak..way diff than the shows thats for sure Happy

For my boomkin ilvl its currently at 380 could have some better gear..but its pretty darn good for an OS and my numbers are pretty sexy Happy

For the mumble interview..yes tomorrow is fine Happy
Vosskah
Officer
Wears Business Socks

Cool, would 7pm server (pst) work for you?

Yessir
Gladiâtorr78

Yes indeed, tysm for taking the time to interview me and lip. Happy
Carlctrl
Raider
Wears Business Socks

Thank you for applying to our guild. Sorry for the delayed response. This was one of our more difficult recruitment decisions, but we have decided to pass on your application. We especially appreciate you putting up with our recruitment process, I know it can be nerve-racking. Best of luck in your search for a new guild!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum