Level : 85
Faction : Alliance
Race : Human
Class : Mage
Spec 1 : Arcane
Spec 2 : Fire

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Tell us a bit about yourself (the person, not the character.) What hobbies do you have outside of WoW? What other games do you like to play, if any? What else are you passionate about?:
Hey, my name is Katlin and I've been playing WoW for about 2-3 years. I am employed as a locksmith and I find that it takes most of my time, so I don't have alot of time for hobbies. I play WoW, and a few other games on my ps3 and whatnot.

Please describe your previous/current raiding experience.:
I am 6/7 normal firelands because my old guild decided to drop me to bring in one of the guildmasters friends.

Why are you leaving your current guild (if applicable?):
I am not being invited on raids anymore.

Do you have an off-spec? How good is your off-spec gear, and are you willing to play it if needed?:
My offspec is fire and frost. I switch between them alot and I only have my arcane gear. I am willing to switch between them if needed, I just need a heads-up.

What is your favourite raid encounter so far in Cataclysm? Why do you like it? What is your least favourite, and why do you dislike it?:
My favorite raid encounter in Cataclysm would have to be the mechanics of the Alysrazor fight. I am usually the one who has to fly in the air and collect feathers. I find the tornadoes aspect really neat as well. I think I would have to say the Atramedes fight. I don't find it difficult, just that the first time I ran it, noone else knew what to do.

What do you think is the greatest strength of your class/spec? What do you think is its greatest weakness?:
I think the greatest strength of a mage is the pure amount of dps that we can produce, and that is why I think mage's are an asset to any raid group. I find that mages although OP, are rather weak in survivability, at least Arcane. I feel that playing my mage, if I mess up one button in my rotation, then my dps isn't as superior as it should be.

Why are you interested in joining Business Time?:
I have been following Vosskah and Vidyala on twitter for a while and have watching your guild progress. I have seen that your guild is recruiting and I would like to apply.

Do you have Mumble installed and a working microphone? (Business Time is no longer using Vent):
Yes

Please provide a link to a recent combat log. If you have not been raiding recently enough to have access to such a log, even a one or two boss run of Baradin Hold is fine.:
http://www.wowmeteronline.com/combat/22390870#damageout

Is there anything else you'd like to add not covered by the previous questions?:
I think every question that I was wondering has been answered.

If you were a vanity pet, what would you be (and why)? Your application hinges on this very critical question.:
I think I would be a Feline Familiar. I like to fly around Stormwind and follow people around.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Never
Saturday -> Always
Millya
Guild Leader
Wears Business Socks

re: DECLINED - App: Kallistus - by Millya

Hi Kallistus and thanks for your app. Unfortunately, as we already have two mages (including myself) we are really pretty full up on mages. It's tough in a tens guild to ensure a good balance of raid buffs and benefits, and at this time another mage would put us at a severe disadvantage in terms of assembling a team with some class diversity.

Best of luck in your search for a guild!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum