View previous topic :: View next topic  
Millya
Guild Leader
Wears Business Socks

re: Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest

Forum Image

Tonight, Business Time achieved something we've never achieved before: We built a Legendary weapon. After months of painstakingly collecting the pieces, downing Firelands bosses, and some epic heroics in the Nexus, Fsob became the first wielder of Dragonwrath (and the first wielder of any Legendary the guild has built!)

In classic Gnomish fashion, he did so wearing nothing but his underwear. All of Stormwind was treated to the sight of his naked, pudgy Gnomish body, flying proud on Tarecgosa in the city center.

Forum Image

Only he could have taken a solemn ceremony and perverted it so completely. Fsob, we salute you. Congratulations on your Legendary. May you always wield it wisely, which is to say - try and keep your pants on, okay?

Thank you to every raid member who had a hand in Dragonwrath's creation, and congratulations. We've all earned it!

Forum Image
Noodlestein

Server first? :o

Rhius
Rius Aldregan
Wears Business Socks

I think it'd be fun to think of excellent alternative titles he could have worn while handing in the final step =) Imagine if there were a title that appended "the Inappropriate" to your name!

Edit: Or "Fsob the Solemn"
Vosskah
Officer
Wears Business Socks

No, Fsob the insane is his most appropriate title.

Congrats Fsob and congrats to all of our raiders. We all put a lot of work into this, we should be proud.

Millya wrote:
Thank you to every raid member who had a hand in Dragonwrath's creation, and congratulations. We've all earned it!
This ^

I might have ended up with the staff, but it was a guild-wide effort. Thanks and congratulations to everyone involved.

Wears Business Socks

aww man - i missed it. I had it on my calendar for the 14th

Mario texted it was happening last night - but I had a work dinner and we were into our 4th bottle of wine.

By the way, fsob kindof looks like he's tebowing

Quote:
tebowing = getting down on one knee to speak to your invisible friend. Commonly used by athletes to thank the creator of the Universe for taking time out of his/her busy day to ensure you make a good play.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: