Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Moonrunner
Level : 85
Faction : Alliance
Race : Human
Class : Paladin

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Tell us a bit about yourself (the person, not the character.) What hobbies do you have outside of WoW? What other games do you like to play, if any? What else are you passionate about?:
i love soccer and basketball
kentucky basketball is a passion of mine
but mostly just wow and basketball are my hobbies

Please describe your previous/current raiding experience.:
i was in an 11/12 guild but in june i left the guild to come back to moonrunner and become an officer of daybreak.. bad decision.

Why are you leaving your current guild (if applicable?):
i cant form a good enough group to successfully down the firelands content.

Do you have an off-spec? How good is your off-spec gear, and are you willing to play it if needed?:
i love playing ret. i would be willing to go ret dps for you guys if needed but i enjoy prot the most. i did 16.5k dps on twin dragons in BoT one night for fun but thats the only time ive really dps'd in a raid. 17.6k on the new BH boss, but i dont count him really.

What is your favourite raid encounter so far in Cataclysm? Why do you like it? What is your least favourite, and why do you dislike it?:
i LOVE the chogall fight. the tank swap to kite the adds is awesome. i just love how the fight is set up. i also enjoy nef because it is such a dps, heal, and mitigation test. i dont really enjoy the alakir fight, it jsut seems kind of 'blahhh' to me.

What do you think is the greatest strength of your class/spec? What do you think is its greatest weakness?:
im quick to use bop and hand of sac. im smart about popping CDs and LoH. i maximize my dps for my prot spec (which should be easily done). i also kite adds well. my only weakness i feel is my ability to quickly pick up adds, like the maloriak fight or the adds in the nef fight.

Why are you interested in joining Business Time?:
because you all are one of the best guilds on the server! i would enjoy raiding with you all knowing i have an opportunity to down content every night.

Do you have Mumble installed and a working microphone? (Business Time is no longer using Vent):
Yes

Please provide a link to a recent combat log. If you have not been raiding recently enough to have access to such a log, even a one or two boss run of Baradin Hold is fine.:
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-027sywoo84phold2/

Is there anything else you'd like to add not covered by the previous questions?:
i am not expecting to join the guild and raid immediately. but if i got an invite i would like to run with alts or even run on easy bosses or anything to get help from the raiders you currently have to better myself.

If you were a vanity pet, what would you be (and why)? Your application hinges on this very critical question.:
the enchanted broom. because im cleaning it all up

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Millya
Guild Leader
Wears Business Socks

re: DECLINED - App: renfro1 - by Millya

Hi Renfro, and thanks for your interest in Business Time and for filling out an app. Unfortunately, our roster is full up at the moment and we aren't in the market for a tank (or a melee DPS). We don't really do alt runs as such and run with just enough folks that we can cover our main raids.

I appreciate your kind words about the guild and I hope you can find a guild that suits your goals. Best of luck!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum