Faction : Horde
Race : Orc
Class : Warlock
Spec 1 : Demonology
Spec 2 : Destruction

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Tell us a bit about yourself (the person, not the character.):
I am a very laid back person. During raids i do not get angered easily and take criticism happily. I love being on the computer and have played WoW since pre BC.

Please describe your previous/current raiding experience.:
During wrath i cleared 8/12 heroic 25 man, 11/12 heroic 10 man and 12/12 reg 10 man. Prior to firelands i was 12/12 reg 10 man.

Why are you leaving your current guild (if applicable?):
The progression just isn't there anymore. Things have slowed down a lot and also the raid times aren't working well for me anymore.

Do you have an off-spec? How good is your off-spec gear, and are you willing to play it if needed?:
My off-spec is destruction and it is the same iLvL as my mainspec. I am willing to change to whatever spec the guild needs me as.

Why are you interested in joining Business Time?:
This guild's progression is exactly what i am looking for and the raids times are perfect for me.

Do you have Mumble installed and a working microphone? (Business Time is no longer using Vent):
Yes

Please provide a link to a recent combat log. If you have not been raiding recently enough to have access to such a log, even a one or two boss run of Baradin Hold is fine.:
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/3xgr1tbfxi7azbd5/

Is there anything else you'd like to add not covered by the previous questions?:
My world of logs is of my healer. I have not done a good job of keeping one but you will see my skill once i earn a chance to raid with you.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> 3x a Month
emporer

re: Wrong realm

By mistake i put moonrunner as my realm. I am currently on Silvermoon-Horde but am willing to server/faction change.
Millya
Guild Leader
Wears Business Socks

re: DECLINED - App: emporer - by Vosskah

Hi Nairok and thanks for your interest in BT. We'll be reviewing your application and getting back to you in this thread. Meantime, we may have some questions for you here so please check back again!
Meraxiss
Wears Business Socks

Hi nairok, you said your log is of your healer, which character is yours? Also do you think you could get a log of you dpsing BH? Or even a ss of your dps in a raid? Thanks, and it's nice to see that there actually are warlocks out there.
emporer

My character on those logs is korian, a holy paladin. And i already ran BH for the week but i was pulling 20k+ single target the entire time. I am open to any other questions you may have, just let me know.
Meraxiss
Wears Business Socks

Thanks for the reply nairok, out of curiosity why are your characters in different guilds?
Vosskah
Officer
Wears Business Socks

Hi, thank you for taking the time to apply to Business Time. We will not be following up on your application at this time. Thanks again and best of luck in your guild search!

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum