Faction : Horde
Race : Troll
Class : Priest
Spec 1 : Shadow
Spec 2 : Discipline

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Tell us a bit about yourself (the person, not the character.):
I'm a 26 year old woman, I've played WoW for about two years now. I'm sort of shy - I don't usually talk to folks I don't know, but if I'm approached I do okay. I'm married to a wonderful he-nerd, no children, one dog and one roommate. I live in Ohio and am still currently trying to figure out what I want to do for the rest of my life, career-wise.

Please describe your previous/current raiding experience.:
For my overall raiding experience, I started playing in Wrath and hit 80 towards the end of the expansion, so I don't have a huge history of raiding. I did 12/12 ICC normal from both a DPS and a healer standpoint, did a few excursions into Ulduar for the first 4-6 bosses also as heals and DPS, and cleared ToC (post 4.0 sadly enough) from a healer standpoint.

For this expansion, I have seen 5/6 normal BWD, 3/4 BoT normal, 0/2 Throne normal, all as a healer. And of course the obligatory weekly Argoloth kills as both heals and DPS.

Why are you leaving your current guild (if applicable?):
I am leaving this toon from my current guild because they simply do not need this toon for raids, but I am wanting to do more with her at end-game/patch content.

Do you have an off-spec? How good is your off-spec gear, and are you willing to play it if needed?:
My off-spec is Disc(PvP). I don't really have much in the way of good PvE gear for that spec at the moment, but I would be willing to work on gearing and spec'ing her for PvE Disc healing. Or bring over one of my other healers.

Why are you interested in joining Business Time?:
From the recruitment thread, I get the impression that the guild is that good balance of serious and driven, but without the arrogance and self-importance that can occur in the more extreme hardcore guilds. It is good to find a group of people who can enjoy the game for what it is and still strive to excel at it. I will say that I also get the impression that Business Time is probably more hardcore than my current guild and it intimidates me a little bit, but it is a challenge and change that I am eager to take on and experience.

Do you have Mumble installed and a working microphone? (Business Time is no longer using Vent):
No

Is there anything else you'd like to add not covered by the previous questions?:
For the previous question, I do have a working mic but I do not currently have Mumble. I am obviously willing to download and use Mumble while I am doing activities with Business Time.

My current guild's raid times are Friday and Saturday 6PM-9PM PST, with the occasional, rare pug raid on Sundays.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Don't Know
Saturday -> Don't Know

re: DECLINED - App: Kandin27 - by Millya

Hey Roneka, thank you for your application. We'll be reviewing it and getting back to you very soon. We might have some questions for you so please keep an eye on this thread.

In the meantime, would you happen to have some logs we can look at of you dpsing with your priest?

As for your experience in Cataclysm, has it mostly been on your shaman? How much experience do you have raiding as a shadowpriest?

Wears Business Socks

Hello!

I have a question about something you said in your application. Specifically;

"I am leaving this toon from my current guild because they simply do not need this toon for raids, but I am wanting to do more with her at end-game content."

Does that mean you're going to continue raiding with your current guild, possibly on your Shaman?
Kandin27

@ Vosskah: No, I currently do not have any logs of my shadow priest's DPS Depending on the PUG climate on my server today or tomorrow, I can try to get some logs of her DPS going.
Yes, nearly all of my raiding experience during Cataclysm has been on my shaman. The only time I haven't raided as a Resto Shaman was when I got to raid as a Holy Paladin.

@ Rius: My current guild hasn't raided in about two weeks, but if/when they pick back up with raiding, I do indeed plan to continue raiding with them on my Shaman.

Hi Roneka,

Thanks for answering our questions and taking the time to fill out the app. It looks to me as if you put the kind of effort into your character's gear that we definitely appreciate in a raider. Unfortunately, as you mentioned, your experience is a bit lacking in the heroic/hardmode content department (which could be overcome) but we also have concerns about a raider being in two guilds with a divided focus and attention. I know it's not for us to judge whether you'd burn out or have trouble split between two guilds like that, but it's not an ideal situation in a guild where we expect a lot out of our raiders and also like to see them as much as possible!

For those reasons, we've decided to pass on your application, but I wish you the best of luck in your raiding. I hope you can find a great bunch of folks to kill more internet dragons with.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum