Faction : Alliance
Race : Worgen
Class : Mage
Spec 1 : Arcane
Spec 2 : Fire

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Tell us a bit about yourself (the person, not the character.):
Hello my name is Fonz, This is one of my strong hobbies. My other hobbies of course sex,making money and eating . I have been playing since "Vanilla" all the way till now. I am prbly one of few oldest mages on Moonrunner. I did name change cause i got bored of my name, but i am "Lunytunez" LTZ is just for short.

Please describe your previous/current raiding experience.:
Prev raid exp TBC - All clear
WOTLK- <Soul> A guild i took leader ship in to try and drive it to the top, we stood rank#5 till ICC
<Silent Ressurgence> - Me and the other officers got ninjad to SR to raid here, stood here/cleared all heroic/normals. Was in the main progression grps for 25's and 10s
<Infernal Affairs> - My druid ALT raided here with mains as a healer for Uld and ICC. Was in the main progression grps 10's

CATA - <Infernal affairs> - My mage joined up after SR broke apart and turned into Marshmellows/Cleverlatin/Dot matrix.
Had a raid spot here till officers emo spirald out b4 FL and so did most of my grp, i shortly game quit after.

Why are you leaving your current guild (if applicable?):
Only 1 progression grp in IA atm - which is not my grp, we have a new grp2 thats just a meh grp that prefroms at a rank 15-20 guild...not for me . Id rather just jump ship and lend my raid savvyness where its needed

Do you have an off-spec? How good is your off-spec gear, and are you willing to play it if needed?:
My offspec would be fire on my mage, i play them both equally as intensive.

As for my druid alt, i play her like abeast. <--one of the first druids to solo heal TOGC-10man. in blues

Why are you interested in joining Business Time?:
Ive heard alot about you guys in WOTLK- the impression i have is good. esp when i was in <Soul> i saw you guys climb up the ladder pretty far. And am a picky guild chooser. I am also very competitive I have alot of parses logged out preforming my guilds mages and MM's mages i gadge my self towards gear and parses.

Do you have Mumble installed and a working microphone? (Business Time is no longer using Vent):
Yes

Is there anything else you'd like to add not covered by the previous questions?:
dont have mumbles but will get. And my schdule will vary as i am attaining a new job. <---

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Millya
Guild Leader
Wears Business Socks

re: DECLINED - App: Lunytunes - by Vosskah

Hi Luny and thanks for your app. We'll be discussing it and getting back to you soon, during which time we may have questions in your thread so do check back!
Lunytunes

Ewww forgot to post my most current Raid exp !!

Tot4w-Clear pre nerf
BWD- Clear pre nerf- with 2 heroic kills
BOT- - Clear pre nerf - with 1 heroic kill
FL - did first 2 bosses with some friends in MM, and did a 3rd which we got to like 10% think it was baelroc. but hes seems like a joke.
Vosskah
Officer
Wears Business Socks

Thanks for taking the time to apply to Business Time, we appreciate your interest but have decided to pass on your application.

Best of luck in your search for a new guild!

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum