Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Mods, configs, tinkering of our UIs
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Noodlestein

re: UI in action!

What? DxE gives you a bar for when Rune of blood is cast

like for mine it 's a redish bar that says inside "Rune of Blood cast" which fades quickly to "Rune of Blood : Vosskah" etc for who it's on, same with the bloat, it has the timer of his cast and then it says it from then on what stack it's at maybe you missed it or the option got turned off in a later release? D:
Though I don't know if it's not as obvious as DBM's might be for those.

Vosskah
Officer
Wears Business Socks

Might be the pressure of not fucking up that made me miss them. I simply could not find the proper timers and so had to keep targeting you to see your number of stacks.

I might give it another shot but I'll need to take the time to go through every single one of those alerts to make sure I know what the wording is on those and where they are.

edit: I actually wonder if the problem might be that I put the font bigger and I might be missing some of the info that would be at the end of the line.
Noodlestein

It's possible that it's getting pushed out of the bar.
As for what I do on that fight is I have you on focus (pretty much always do in raids other than on BPC where i keep my guy on focus so whenever my hammer is off CD i target and throw it at him to keep aggro (should make a focus macro so i dont have to target to throw my hammer at him))
and when the timer starts getting below 3 seconds I just sitt watching your focus bar with my finger holding down alt ready to hit S to taunt so when I see the debuff I smash it (Alt+S = taunt, Y = multitaunt)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Mods, configs, tinkering of our UIs All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: