Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Mods, configs, tinkering of our UIs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dirtface

re: My UI

Forum Image

The one super-neat thing I want to point out is ForteXorcist. It's the bar/stacks of bar above my unit frames. I found this macro when doing my warlock's UI, but it's good for any class. It's got two components (that are in use for my warrior, anyways) - a cooldown bar and a spell timer.

The cooldown bar shows any cooldown you want (it defaults to every cooldown). It's on a log scale (the ticks on my war's bar that you can only see one of are: 90, 52, 25, 9, 2, 0 seconds). Cooldowns move to the right as they become available and flash as soon as they hit 0.

The spell bar is just a nice looking buff/debuff tracker for yourself and any targets you may have applied debuffs to. Particularly useful for seeing what procs you have up.

It's the cleanest way I've found to see what procs you have up at any given time. Coupled with the fact that the cooldown bar tracks the ICD of trinkets, this leads to the easiest, cleanest looking cooldown synchronization I've found.[/img]
Panerai 1
Wears Business Socks

very nice looking

Wears Business Socks

I love the way my arcane missiles look in that shot.
Noodlestein

Fsob wrote:
I love the way my arcane missiles look in that shot.

So sparkly!.. They look so plain on my screen since I play damn near min settings :3

@FAK
What bar mod do you use? I've seen those bars before but don't recall the name.

Artisane

How the hell are you only getting 29ms for latency!? Do you live next door to the server?

I'd assume he's rather close.. my old server was ~15-20mins from my hours and my ms was 20-50(min-max)d

Shaen
Officer
Wears Business Socks

Looks like a KGpanels custom job. I've been meaning to install that to tinker, but haven't gotten around to it. Pretty sharp, Id!

Dirtface

Most of the UI (bars included) is a minimalistic comp called TukUI. It's awesome... loading screens are under a second. The only things I've added to it are ForteXorcist, Recount, and DBM. I don't even use omen anymore now that Tuk added a threat bar.

@Fsob... When I'm waiting for the iceblocks to drop as she's flying back, your last AM always hits my camera square in the face. It's awesome looking. Wrath looks pretty good up close too.

On that subject, hunter shots look amazingly boring up close, but that's ok, since there are really only 2 of them >_>
-Kaylá-

On that subject, hunter shots look amazingly boring up close, but that's ok, since there are really only 2 of them >_>

LIES! Evythign I do looks awsome!

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Dirtface

-Kaylá- wrote:

Including this.

I live in Austin, server's in Dallas. Due to good luck with network topology (which may or may not have played in to my home buying decisions), I'm 4 'long' (non-lan) hops away from the datacenter.
Artisane

Id fak wrote:
-Kaylá- wrote:

Including this.

I live in Austin, server's in Dallas. Due to good luck with network topology (which may or may not have played in to my home buying decisions), I'm 4 'long' (non-lan) hops away from the datacenter.

I hate you. I'm 13 hops just getting out of our ISP.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: