Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Mods, configs, tinkering of our UIs
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Shaen
Officer
Wears Business Socks

re: I guess you could call this tinkering

It's weird, too, because their return process suggests they're pretty anal about that sort of stuff. Back when I returned some headphones I only had for a day, they were really meticulous about checking that all the accessories and packaging was there, to the point of reading opening up the instruction manual and reading the back of the box several times to make sure. Of course, that doesn't mean they test the stuff.

Noodlestein

Artisane wrote:
Noodlestein wrote:

They defiantly rebox shit.

And without testing it I'm sure.

Im not sure about out on the floor, but in the cage we did test the stuff, as that is what I did for most of the day other than typing in numbers to figure out if we had x brand of ram in stock etc.

Artisane

This is most appropriately placed in here. This is max settings in wow, 32xAA 16xAF 8xAA on transparencies.

Sadly its compressed to fit on Youtube... I think I need to find a better way to store high quality vids.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SUfkuaKYzA

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: